Anyone drive sprinter for V3 Transportation?

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
Getting back into expediting with a new fleet owner, former driver so he only has 1 van so I cant ask to speak with his other drivers or anything like that, so I'm just wondering if anyone on here happens to drive for V3 in a van and could answer some questions for me? How many miles are you getting per week, are you happy there, have you had a decent amount of loads going to or coming from northeast South Carolina (where I live), is dispatch more competent than average, or really anything else you think I would find helpful, thanks in advance.

And before anyone says it yes I know I can call and speak to a recruiter, I would just much rather hear from an actual driver with no vested interest in getting me signed up.

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I can tell you I almost went with them, I like them and have heard good things. We've done a few runs for them and everything went smooth and professionally and payment was accurate and within a normal timeframe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using EO Forums mobile app

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was pretty close to sign with them two years ago, but it didn't happen since the driver that I sent there for orientation abandoned my NV for a much larger Sprinter, since he was accompanied by his wife and several dogs... I hope he's doing well with his new carrier and fleet owner...

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I was pretty close to sign with them two years ago, but it didn't happen since the driver that I sent there for orientation abandoned my NV for a much larger Sprinter, since he was accompanied by his wife and several dogs... I hope he's doing well with his new carrier and fleet owner...
I think he did you a favor.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk