anybody hearing the Clinton lies

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Hearing Clinton today sounds like the old ( watch exactly what I say and don't realy say anything)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made sure to avoid those channels. She and several others should be with Ambassador Stevens and the others who were in Benghazi.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made sure to avoid those channels. She and several others should be with Ambassador Stevens and the others who were in Benghazi.
I actually wholeheartedly agree. She should hang!

Yes, I said that!!!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep. Here is what I see. A Republican lead committee with a clear political agenda trying to corner a known and proven liar. No need to complicate the simple. Certainly haven't seen anything that would make one think she is a good presidential candidate.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Certainly haven't seen anything that would make one think she is a good presidential candidate.
She doesn't have to be a good presidential candidate. She will be the democratic nominee and most likely our next president. The people that will vote for her don't care whether she's a good candidate, a liar, a murder etc. She's woman and a democrat, that's all that really matters.

Reactions: muttly and davekc

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks to Repub bumbling.

Don't forget to include those who will choose to throw away their vote rather than voting against her. It is the combination that will give her the win and both groups are equally culpable.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Agreed - she will be the Dem nominee, but maybe not the next POTUS. Keep in mind she lost the Democrat nomination in 2008 to Barack Hussein Obama, possibly the weakest presidential candidate from a major party in US history at a time when her position was the strongest it would ever be. Many younger voters can't remember Bill Clinton being president, and don't associate his terms in office with her. The GOP candidate only has to overcome her willing accomplices in the mainstream media and their biased portrayals of her. This takes money and guess who has more money than anybody - TRUMP. The Donald also knows how to manipulate the media to his advantage and can ignore the GOP establishment because he has more money than they do, and can hire political experts to do the dirty work. Prediction: a Trump / Carson ticket in 2016. Trump has the most money and Carson would settle for VP because he's a political rookie in a position to be satisfied with that position as a starting point. Carson would also bleed off enough conservatives and black votes to defeat Hillary regardless of her VP choice.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Carson can also attract the Reagan Democrats, but he has not shown me he has the balls to tell the tea parties to screw themselves and do so.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Carson can also attract the Reagan Democrats, but he has not shown me he has the balls to tell the tea parties to screw themselves and do so.

Agree. Don't think he does either. Trump will do it for him.;) Kind of a "good cop, bad cop" scenario.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
yep, this so called committee was the repub's last gasp, and they failed to come up with anything new, so fuggittabutit, its madame ms clinton potus...trump don't play this kind of game...its above his money....he can't buy enough votes for this...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not saying I like the Trump/Carson ticket idea, just that his money will buy it and Carson will go along with it. Trump has more money than the Clintons and the Democrats are struggling right now, especially after Hillary's lame showing today. If Jeb's last name were anything but Bush he would be behind Jindal. When the also-rans drop out the GOP race will gravitate toward the one that can win. You combine Trump's money & GOP $$$ with Carson's appeal and the Dems are hard pressed to make Hillary competitive regardless of her running mate.