Cargo Van Any V3 van drivers out here?

RSiple378

Rookie Expediter
I am new to expediting but not new to the road and its lifestyle. I drove class A for a little while and when I got bored with that, I went to driving a pickup and horse trailer around. I did that for about 5 years. I am currently slated for orientation at V3 The end of this month and then being flown to FL to pick up my sprinter. I am driving for a fleet owner for now and I am wanting to see if I still like the on the road life.
I was just wondering if there are any other van drivers running for V3 and get some advice and insight as to what the company is offering. If I find that I am still liking the road then I plan on buying my own truck.

Reactions: Slim

numberonedriver

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Lol you don't know the truth so how could you even comment you have no backbone get the. . .. out of here!!!! You talking to a real man

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol you don't know the truth so how could you even comment you have no backbone get the. . .. out of here!!!! You talking to a real man

Oh I know what I need to know. [EDITED - Turtle]

Undisputed King of Short Runs

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ntimevan

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh I know what I need to know. [EDITED - Turtle]

I don't know why ppl want to bash ppl our bash companies some of these post ppl put on here is almost like a soap opera. Fastman I wouldn't waste the strength it takes to type back to that guy

Last edited by a moderator:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I know the truth and we are doing quite well. And no, we were not there when they started. Smdh.

Reactions: TeamPaul

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know why ppl want to bash ppl our bash companies some of these post ppl put on here is almost like a soap opera. Fastman I wouldn't waste the strength it takes to type back to that guy

Turtle took care of it.. he's just a memory now

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I am new to expediting but not new to the road and its lifestyle. I drove class A for a little while and when I got bored with that, I went to driving a pickup and horse trailer around. I did that for about 5 years. I am currently slated for orientation at V3 The end of this month and then being flown to FL to pick up my sprinter. I am driving for a fleet owner for now and I am wanting to see if I still like the on the road life.
I was just wondering if there are any other van drivers running for V3 and get some advice and insight as to what the company is offering. If I find that I am still liking the road then I plan on buying my own truck.
Wish you all the best of luck! And your doing the right thing by driving for someone first then later buying your own.

Reactions: RSiple378