Any SoCal LA based expedite companies?

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting tired of running uship ready to go back into expedited freight. Uship rates are getting rediculously low and it takes forever to book a load waiting and waiting weeks before departure, imagine the carriers are mixing corporate freight in to be able to do it that cheap. Should be plenty of work here in LA right? What kinda rate can I expect in Sprinter?

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fusion today saying Sprinter rates are ranging from .60-.90 per mile. And Panther drivers are averaging 500-1000 miles a week and sitting.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting tired of running uship ready to go back into expedited freight. Uship rates are getting rediculously low and it takes forever to book a load waiting and waiting weeks before departure, imagine the carriers are mixing corporate freight in to be able to do it that cheap. Should be plenty of work here in LA right? What kinda rate can I expect in Sprinter?
Fusion today saying Sprinter rates are ranging from .60-.90 per mile. And Panther drivers are averaging 500-1000 miles a week and sitting.
Very well could be.
I'm told rates are in the toilet industry wide. Even the hot-shotters are bitching about rates.

Should have bought property in Detroit instead.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes we have another housing crash coming around the corner. We are clearly in a bubble. Just a matter of time and patience. Many opportunities will be in store.