Any owners with NEWER TRUCKS out there?

CCDriver

Active Expediter
Is there any owners with a newer 2012 to 2014 whiteglove reefer/Tval truck. With a nice truck good seats nice sized bed for a married couiple pop up table some counterspace plenty of storage microwave/convection oven. Satelite tv and radio would be great also.

What I have to offer is 18 months expieriance in whiteglove and tempature controled loads. My wife and I stay out months at a time and enjoy it. We bring in revenue of $5,000 to $9,000 weekly with the average being 6 to 7 k.
We know how to take care of a truck mechanicaly including checking the tires and pressure regularly. (What a concept eh?)

So it would be great to get with an owner with great late model equipment, thats able to still go into California. And is taken care of correctly and is a pleasure to operate.
So if you are such and are looking for such leave a message or a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can thanks for reading.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
There are usually plenty of ads in the classified section that fit your criteria.
Good Luck.

CCDriver

Active Expediter
There are usually plenty of ads in the classified section that fit your criteria.
Good Luck.

Yep they were several in the classifieds but got a couple really great leads by starting this thread.
Thanks for answering though.

CCDriver

Active Expediter
Thanks for the PMs they were helpful. Think I found a very good owner and will be on a late model truck soon.