Any idea who this is??

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are a nationwide expedite trucking company with 15 years in the industry and are seeking owner-operators for the following types of equipment. Owner-operators only please; we do not have company equipment for drivers without their own truck. Experience in over the road trucking or expedite is required. Equipment must be 2007 or newer. Drivers can average 2000+ miles per week.

CARGO VANS

-Van must be 2007 or newer

-Ability to be on the road and away from home for up to two weeks at a time

-Clean driving record to be verified with current MVR

-Drug free

-GPS and reliable cell phone required

-Insurance requirements: $1,000,000 commercial liability/$100,000 cargo

SPRINTER VANS

-168" wheelbase and high top preferred w/no permanent sleeper in cargo space

-Drug free

PAY RATES:

-Cargo vans @ $0.70/mile + FSC

-Sprinter vans @ $0.70-0.90/mile + FSC

*Additional pay per mile offered for excess deadhead

*Weekly settlements via direct deposit at no charge

*No other holdbacks or deductions from settlements

IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AD FOR AN APPLICATION AND DIRECTIONS FOR WHERE TO RETURN APPLICATION. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE.

Reactions: John49

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If they could not tell you the company name, I would not bother.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If they are running that cheap, what difference does it make what year the van is?
"Additional pay for excessive deadhead".......................what does that mean exactly?
Are you sure you didn't pull that from E-1's website? Oops, I forgot, they only pay .80 cents per mile for a sprinter. My bad.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At those rates, you won't be working for them for long anyway. You have to be able to maintain your equipment and eventually replace it, after all.

I'm losing interest real quick in outfits that want me to have expensive (read, newer and especially Sprinters) equipment but don't want to pay anything. If they want that expensive equipment but want to pay cheap, they know where the dealerships are. I'll be happy to drive their equipment for those rates.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
This may be All State Express or Express Family, ive seen this add many times, even replied to it, but they are firm on the year of the van. Never figured out who they was though.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
the rates are not all that much off what the other major carriers are paying at this time...which in itself is a sad commentary...

Reactions: beachbum

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If they could not tell you the company name, I would not bother.

Its a Craig's List ad it is very rare for a company to say their name on there. Mostly to avoid spam I imagine. They should give it on your first contact though.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the rates are not all that much off what the other major carriers are paying at this time...which in itself is a sad commentary...
No QC fees, that's an extra $35/week. I'm not sure if that will offset this though:

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
We are a nationwide expedite trucking company with 15 years in the industry and are seeking owner-operators for the following types of equipment. Owner-operators only please; we do not have company equipment for drivers without their own truck. Experience in over the road trucking or expedite is required. Equipment must be 2007 or newer. Drivers can average 2000+ miles per week.

CARGO VANS

-Drug free

SPRINTER VANS

-168" wheelbase and high top preferred w/no permanent sleeper in cargo space

-Drug free

PAY RATES:

-Cargo vans @ $0.70/mile + FSC

-Sprinter vans @ $0.70-0.90/mile + FSC

*Additional pay per mile offered for excess deadhead

*Weekly settlements via direct deposit at no charge

*No other holdbacks or deductions from settlements

IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AD FOR AN APPLICATION AND DIRECTIONS FOR WHERE TO RETURN APPLICATION. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE.

I see this ad all over the country, just a few guesses: Hana Express, Proex, Eclipse.