another thnak your to Troadgirl

Ncountry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Good info Troadgirl. Have fun the California. The fuel back here in the MW is out of control. At least us diesel rigs are staying around $1.35 to $1.55. Those gas only rigs are getting ready to hang it up. Mr. Bill in DC could pull some fiscal levers if he wanted to. We are the leaders of the world and don't need to be dictated to by overseas corporate wrangling.

Well Troadgirl, I'm sure Calif has its fuel problems too; but what a state. Some day soon we will just be plugging in the rigs and bypassing the old fuel stops.

Jim

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
So which country do you call home? Canada or USA?

Am I the only one who remembers this Ncountry person a few weeks ago claiming to be a Canadian from Manitoba? He seems to have had a miracle happen to his citizenship. Read his words above, and see if this is not so. Guess the truth has come out. Seems like these trolls can't get it thru their heads that when you put words out for the world to read on the internet, you will be caught sooner or later, if you lie about who you are, or where you are from.

I took a lot of heat from folks here because I spoke my mind about a subject that I am very knowledgeable about, my own country. BUT, at least, I put my own name to my words, and no body was under any illusions about who I am, who I work for, or where I live. I hope that Ncountry will get the point that some of us do have good memories, and or the ability to go back in this forum and read the old postings, to find the obvious goof-ups. I leave it to the intelligent readers to compare this current statement by Ncountry, with his previous words where he claimed to be a Canadian from Manitoba. Seems a bit odd, does it not?

So, Ncountry. Which are you? Canadian or American citizen? How about it? We are all waiting for your answer. Jim Bunting....

Ncountry

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: So which country do you call home? Canada or USA?

Very interesting retort! I am True Canadian, however, my wife is a True Minnesotan. We run our rigs in the lower 48 and the westies of Canada. I rile to the fact that Mr. Bill in DC is the leader of the world as the rest of us so-called democracies
fall in behind (hopefully a close second), and wait for fuel prices to be dictated. But drive to AZ and it is just plain cheap! 1.09US for us oil burners. In Minneapolis and Detroit the gasoline boys and girls are paying 2.15US to 2.60US. Now what is going on down under the big border, eh?!