Another reason not to watch CBS

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Today I ran across an interesting article about CHBS programming. It seems that we are steping back into the early 20th century where the question of which race is better than the other. This led to all kinds of discrimination that we are fighting against today.

So CBS programming has a new Survivor show in a few weeks that puts race against race, like Whites against Asians, etc...

I for one thought the show creators are a little short of intellegence to come up with this stupid show - so you can assume I don't watch it ayway but can you figure out how much more racist they can become?

CBS network for racists and bigots

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Good point, Greg.

I noticed an advertisement for that show the other day. You would think that at a time like this...we would be looking for ways to unite, not divide.

stanleyshenko

Seasoned Expediter
If you think Survivor is bad you should try and watch Fox News! You can add warmonger to racist and bigot with that channel.

Stanley

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Stanley
I am actually getting sick of all of it.

CBS is the one that gets me the most - I would figure that every civil rights organization would be complaining about this but surprised that they are not saying a thing.

I mean that everyone wants to live equally, in the past we had equal but seperate that was deemed destructive and bad for everyone and that people actually fought and some died to eliminate the c**p that went on in the past. But between the urban movement, the chocolate city crowd and this CBS 'desperate for ratings' show it is all coming back and no one really cares.

I think that CNN is more of a bigoted network than anything else.