And This....is 2020

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Off topic a bit but, my vote is RV conversion RoadTime. I have had mine planned out for a while.

It wouldn't take much to complete, since it's already had a lot done.

It would be nice to have, but I question if I'd ever actually use it for that purpose, or enough to keep it around. My guess is I'd rarely, if ever, use it as a RV. I'd hate to see it go to waste sitting.

But I guess it's already used to sitting :JC-hysterical:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Same goes for you Roadtime .....
Why not keep that thing rolling with someone in the seat at L1 while you pursue something different.

Guys this ain't rocket science. Better than have those vehicles sitting around getting rusty.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be hard to get somebody, I'm the only idiot I know

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
IMO ...
Clearing $300. to $500. a week after costs , Babysitting Driver , getting calls late at night or while doing Family activities "Just" doesn't offset the Headaches of Finding/Keeping a "Good " driver in the seat .
PS ... being away from Expediting now for 5 months has given me "My " Family Life back and I am enjoying it .

sent from my Recliner..

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
IMO ...
Clearing $300. to $500. a week after costs , Babysitting Driver , getting calls late at night or while doing Family activities "Just" doesn't offset the Headaches of Finding/Keeping a "Good " driver in the seat .
PS ... being away from Expediting now for 5 months has given me "My " Family Life back and I am enjoying it .

sent from my Recliner..
But Mark, you'd make such a good owner, what with your natural ability to nurture others. And your big and generous heart. And I almost forgot, your kindness and understanding way.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But Mark, you'd make such a good owner, what with your natural ability to nurture others. And your big and generous heart. And I almost forgot, your kindness and understanding way.

removing-horse-dung-picture-id157676514

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well if you turn back the clock 5 years to that "Famous " July on EO then maybe just maybe I used to have a Heart ....

sent from my Recliner..

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, this is super bowl weekend here in south Florida, as crazy as it is on a normal weekend, its going to be even crazier this weekend. If there is anyone who has a load down this way, good luck!!!