And then

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reportedly unarmed white man, shot by a black policeman, and there is little notice? We have been told that Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Barrack Obama, and many others, are "Civil Rights Leaders".

BUT:

A reportedly unarmed white man, is shot by a black policeman under unknown circumstances, and NOT ONE of the "Civil Rights Leaders" are in Salt Lake City, ranting about oppression by the police, before all the facts are out, like in Ferguson. NOT ONE of the "Civil Rights Leaders" are spouting off about this young man's loss of civil rights. There has been almost NO mention of this case in the "main stream media" (Pravda).

Dilion Taylor was "no angel". He had an outstanding warrant and a record. Witnesses stated, however, that Mr. Dilion was unarmed when the black officer gunned him down. THAT should have been enough for riots/looting and MASSIVE press coverage. Police say they were responding to a report of a "man with a gun" and there was no mention of the officers name who shot Mr. Dillion. There was also no mention of what Mr. Dillon MAY have done to "provoke" the shooting.

An "inter-racial" shooting, conflicting stories, eye witness reports, no proof offered of what precipitated the shooting, where is the outrage?

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police
Demonstration » Participants raise questions of accountability, trust.

"Among the demonstrators were friends of Dillon Taylor, the 20-year-old man who was shot dead by Salt Lake City police outside a 7-Eleven last Monday. Police were responding to a report of a man with a gun, but Taylor’s supporters say he was unarmed."

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

"Meanwhile, the case of Dillon Taylor, an unarmed, white 20-year-old shot and killed by a black policeman outside a 7-Eleven in Utah has received virtually no media coverage beyond local news reports."

http://theweek.com/article/index/267088/speedreads-why-isnt-the-media-covering-the-killing-of-an-unarmed-white-youth-by-a-black-police-officer

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, really surprising that the racist pimps aren't saying a word huh. Just another of many "where's Al and Jessie" questions.

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also why didn't the Salt Lake police tear gas the protesters.

I bet the police weren't even in military costumes during the protests!

Must be a very poorly run police department. How do they expect to get any media coverage when they behave in such a restrained manner.

Disgraceful!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I also find it VERY odd there was no rioting and looting. There was not even enough outrage in the community for the residents to destroy their own neighborhoods, loot their own stores, and shoot at the "police oppressors" and their own neighbors.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And it really is to far of a drive, for the bored people in this country to show up and make it look like a legitimate protest...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe it has something to do with the culture of Salt Lake City vs that of St. Louis. However, that still shouldn't factor into the lack of interest on the part of the MSM. Allegations of police brutality should apply regardless of the race of the alleged victims. Virtually no information on the officer - who was wearing a body cam - has been released.

Black cop kills white man, media hide race

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm guessing it's because this country doesn't have much of a history of white people being strung up by the neck solely because they're white.

EASYTRADER

Expert Expediter
What country has a history of stringing people up solely for being black?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums mobile app

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm guessing it's because this country doesn't have much of a history of white people being strung up by the neck solely because they're white.
No, today they get mugged, raped, beaten and/or shot instead because they're white. Speaking in terms of the present, I'm guessing there aren't as many areas in Salt Lake City as there are in St. Louis (or Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, Cleveland, NYC, LA, Detroit - pick any major metro area) where white people dare not go for fear of their lives, and anybody that's ever made an expedite pickup or delivery in one of these places knows what I'm talking about.

It's become accepted in American society that these ghettos exist but nobody wants to do anything about it. Let the gangs, drug pushers and pimps run these places and so long as they just kill each other the politicians just look the other way. In this day and age there simply aren't any white equivalents to these dangerous pestholes of crime and poverty where the black man dares not go. If there were, the feds would be in there with their tanks, Bradley vehicles and National Guardsmen armed to the teeth to clean them out. As it stands now, so long as the blacks keep killing each other the politicians have more important things to do and Al, Jessie & the other race hustlers stay in business.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
White on black crime is extremely rare. When an incident like that does occur, it is often considered racially motivated. The media reports on these types of incidents with an extra fervor. The race hustlers( who have made millions of dollars in this racket btw) along side a compliant, agenda driven media, escaserbate racial tensions by their irresponsible reporting and demogagery. Conversely, the media in general, don't report on black on white crime with nearly the same type of intensity. They might report the crime sometimes, but are often reluctant to even mention the race of the perpetrator. (See McDonalds incident.) News organizations bend over backwards to be politically correct, and fear being called a racist by merely pointing out a description of a suspect or perpetrator, which includes their race. In doing so, they also do the public a disservice by omitting important information that might be helpful in the apprehension of a criminal.

Last edited:

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
until we the people of America say this is enough and start looking at the crime not the race this will not stop a few bad apples are keeping our country from moving on and we need for each of us to stop looking at race and sex and allowing dumb_____ to control what we think and do and create a place in America for them to go and stay away from all of us

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
until we the people of America say this is enough and start looking at the crime not the race this will not stop a few bad apples are keeping our country from moving on and we need for each of us to stop looking at race and sex and allowing dumb_____ to control what we think and do and create a place in America for them to go and stay away from all of us

Where can we send the CNN and MSNBC producers and news reporters who constantly beat the war drums on racial unrest? As I said two weeks ago, take away the TV cameras and what happened in Ferguson isn't newsworthy. The presence of the national media stampeding into Ferguson whipped up hysteria for a story underpinned by a very weak premise.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
No, today they get mugged, raped, beaten and/or shot instead because they're white. Speaking in terms of the present, I'm guessing there aren't as many areas in Salt Lake City as there are in St. Louis (or Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, Cleveland, NYC, LA, Detroit - pick any major metro area) where white people dare not go for fear of their lives, and anybody that's ever made an expedite pickup or delivery in one of these places knows what I'm talking about.

It's become accepted in American society that these ghettos exist but nobody wants to do anything about it. Let the gangs, drug pushers and pimps run these places and so long as they just kill each other the politicians just look the other way. In this day and age there simply aren't any white equivalents to these dangerous pestholes of crime and poverty where the black man dares not go. If there were, the feds would be in there with their tanks, Bradley vehicles and National Guardsmen armed to the teeth to clean them out. As it stands now, so long as the blacks keep killing each other the politicians have more important things to do and Al, Jessie & the other race hustlers stay in business.

It is likely one of those things that won't likely change. We have spent billions on the "war on poverty" and very little has changed. I would say in some areas, it has been worse.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
its called pride instead of dumping money into these areas programs that don't work welfare foodstamps gov housing etc we truly need to have a gov that wants to create jobs just like now BUGGER KING has move to CAN for a tax break how many outher companys do the same how many small companys have done the same to get cheaper labor as long as the can keep our minds on this race issue and sexual things we are not paying attrition to the real issues

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The welfare system is designed to take away pride and encourage dependence. Dependent people are easily controlled.

The corporate tax rate in the United States is way out of line, too high, compared to the rest of the modern, industrialized nations. The tax code is way too full of "favors" and "gifts" which were put into place either to buy votes or because those who own elected officials demand them.

It's OUR fault, we ALLOWED the corruption to take hold. Only WE can change it, but we won't.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I know buggar king won't get anymore of my money when I buy something I try to find American made and owened but bottom line when a cop shots someone I don't think he looks at his race I think at that moment he fells that's the only thing to do and he shoots to kill

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't go to any of the fast food places much, if at all, anymore. That does not change the fact that this move is caused by our government's stupidity and Marxist ways.

Each case, shooting wise, should be looked at on it's merit, and investigated FULLY, without the hype we saw in Ferguson.