ALMOST done

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got my truck back from the shop. Two weeks of work took three and it is not yet complete. The headlight harness has been replaced. The dashboard is done, and 99% of the rattles are gone. Looks a ton better.

We have ONE remaining problem, the suspension dump switch does not work. They cannot figure out why and neither could Freightliner. The override dump works, as it should, but that only works when the engine is off. They are going to research it, with Freightliner, and MAYBE we can get that problem solved in July.

Deville

Not a Member
Run a new ground wire to the dump switch and see if that works.

There could be a block in the airline behind the switch when the trucking running and collapsing or kinking under pressure? Just a thought.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Did you use it often ? Mine was clogged in the winter with water that condensed and corroded the track that the plunger rides in, had to replace valve

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I use it all the time, it just suddenly quit working. There is power to the switch, there is power at the valve. The valve works. They tried reprogramming the chasis module, the software could not talk to the truck. The put a new module on, that did not work either. Freightliner has not clue.