Allow us to

Team Denham

Rookie Expediter
Introduce ourselves. We are Team Denham. Happily married and looking to get into team driving. Much thought and prayer has gone into this, so now i am here for education and insight into the business. Class B training will be done shortly. We are looking for a fleet owner like Expediter Services or Mayfield to sign on to once we get started. Send us any advice you can give.

John 22:21.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm hearing Rolling Stones. You'll find a lot of good info if you read back a few years here on EO. Good luck with your decisions.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Team Denham - a big EO welcome! EO is the largest business community of it's kind in North America. Here's the deal:cool: ....you can learn a great deal from this community, if you read and learn - you can avoid some pitfalls and be on the track to success. All we ask in return is that you tell others about us and come back and share your experiences - good and bad so as to help others.

Welcome again!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Welcome! We just got out of Expediting but I can't help myself...I still read here alot! LOL There are a ton of great folks here that will give you the good, the bad and the ugly of this business. The best thing you can do is ask questions and read before you jump into this.