all-types expediting

jal2430

Expert Expediter
info regarding all-types expediting,one of our group is going to sign-up with this outfit.spoke w/a stewart,recruiter?,and now feels all-types is the promised land. some time ago, i remember a post regarding this company,and as i recall,it was not a good company to sign on with,of course,i am sure depending on whom you speak with,same can be said of any company, that being said, any and all info regarding all-type is appreciated. i tried to check previous post,but could not get past page 10, with more time i will get past page 10,however, until then, thank-you

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Hi Jerry,

To get past page ten in your search you can just go to the forum home page, and click the search button. Type in All-Types, check the "and" instead of the "or" and check the box at the bottom that says search archives. I think you'll find what you need regarding this carrier.

Oh, and write back and tell us what you find. Also, let me know if you have trouble with the search feature.

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

[em]"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." --Mark Twain[/em]

csands007

Seasoned Expediter
Heard most of their runs are Fort Wayne to Chicago, and sometimes back. Have never seen any truks/vans with their info on it at any truck stops so never talked to any drivers. Was thinking of going with them but fairly satisfied here where I'm at
Chuck