All done with FCC

Deville

Not a Member
I have received a nice letter like that. A few months ago I helped a dispatcher out and she sent me a hand written thank you card. Those are very nice touches that I appreciate very much.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
After 4 years going on my own but this what I take with us View attachment 9725

Good read. But I am concerned about you taking an illegal trailer off their property and onto a public roadway to have it inspected. If you got stopped before you arrived at the inspection location, you would be at the mercy of the LEO. The violation would be wholly yours. And I hate to think what would happen if you were in an accident.

I am for delivering the Purple Promise but not at the risk of a violation. Perhaps getting a qualified inspector to come to the facility or contacting the local CMV Enforcement Agency and getting authorization for moving the trailer on a public roadway for the purpose of getting the inspection completed would have been a better option. Please don't put your license and record in jeopardy for something like this.... Even if it was insured and you got in an accident, would the out of inspection status become an issue in a claim?

aimeejos

Active Expediter
I know but this was on a Sunday , waste 6 hrs at the shipper and t/a was only 2 miles down so , I complete understand what you saying sometimes you have to do what u have to do

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Co Driver Said the same thing now he is headed to drive a straight truck. Not a step up. Unless Your Better Half get license not a Permit Either, Fare Winds and following Seas to You. I know when I stuck my hand out to help you it be for a short time. Served its purpose but all the Hype that One at the Company you know well of helped your influence. Those that Sitting behind the Screens in a chair and brag ups on certain individuals. Great Britten. Old Patton sure gave a warm Welcome to Montgomery didn't he. Montgomery was suppose to take it and heck Patton Welcomed Saluted and Welcomed him and then turned over the Capture to Him. British Montgomery sure felt un ease. Do your History now and then Brits were always full of them selves. Garden has been weeded Have a Nice day. AL This is for you check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uyTAfX7cniI

Last edited:

Deville

Not a Member
Iceroadtrucker, why do you insist on derailing every other thread posted with multiple posts about Veterans? If you want to post Veteran videos and other Veteran related topics I suggest you start a thread in the proper forum.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Really how getting one mandatory once a week at a min sometimes more You get that if your on the PRP Program I did that for 23 years. They Observed you while u did it. PRP Personal Reliability Program. 23 years of them Every week, sometimes if you were really good you 2 a week. I don't drink I don't smoke I don't dip and I don't do drugs. Looks like the Trash is full, going to need another bag for the can while I take this one out to the Trash dumpster. Have a nice day.

aimeejos

Active Expediter
Did you find something better or did you just give up on trucking

Moved to a different carrier- not expedite - Too soon to say if better. But so far would say comparable $$ wise and I think other benefits will push the new company over FedEx.