Air conditioners that hook up to fuel tank, is it a thing?

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
I see the espar heater has models that hook up to your fuel tank or fuel lines and it made it curious if there is a way to do this with a air conditioning unit vs having to have a whole separate generator?

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I don't think so. Estar makes a ac that runs off batteries I think but it's not alot of btu. Your better off to get a generator cause you can power and run more things.

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
When you buy a real truck it's called an APU.
Ok captian better than everyone else ill keep that in mind. Why cant we have apus on sprinters?

Ok captain ( YOU ANSWERED ) better than everyone else ( SO ) I'll keep that in mind. Why can't we have apus on Sprinters ?

Fixed it for you.
On weekends I am a fill-in grammar police man.
Well you need to go back to the police academy since you don't know the difference between grammar and adding words to a sentence.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK, don't get me started.

I fixed it for you, but didn't want to embarrass you by correcting your grammar.

That comment was to let you know there are Grammar Police working 7 days per week here. You are being watched. Although I didn't add the needed comma I instinctively added the capital I and apostrophe to I'll.

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry.

Since you called me Captain someone must have tipped you off to my Grammar Police duties.

Next time, capitalize the C .

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
Im writing on a forum website from my phone, not my final term paper for advanced english theory 208, you understood my point without the capital C just fine.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Youngin, is that the way you want to present yourself to our fine expediting community ?
You don't make the effort to do your best work work at all times ?
Straighten up and fly right son.
Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Onan also makes a gas fired generator that mounts on the underside of a van.