African Queen, rides again

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Neat story..but i hhave to say, when i read the Thread Title, I tought it would be another story about the current woman that occupies the WH going on another vacation....my bad..:D

leebarnes987

Seasoned Expediter
This boat toured the Great Lakes in the mid 90's. I actually shated a dock with Hendricks one night.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using EO Forums

leebarnes987

Seasoned Expediter
I guess no one else ever made a typo in this forum . Please excuse an old mans typing. I will go back to just reading.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I guess no one else ever made a typo in this forum . Please excuse an old mans typing. I will go back to just reading.

Screw it Lee, you type here anytime and make as many typo's as you want..i do....

paullud

Veteran Expediter

It was a joke, no reason to take it personally. There are typos all over, sometimes they just end up being funny.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't mean to offend, I just thought it was funny. Nothing personal, honest!

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A side note to this story. I fought wildfires and fished where part of this movie was shot. At "Mack's Fish Camp" out to the west of Miami.

I fought the fires and fished there for the first time in 1973 and fished it again in the summer of 2011.

Link Below:

Mack's Fish Camp

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Which begs for the question, "Why was this submitted to the soapbox"? :confused:

Got something to say about politics, the state of the world, what's happening today, just need to express your opinion? Liberal? Conservative? You're welcomed here! Just keep it civil! \it says im welcome here, im on vacation, lol.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

There are many in here that keep a college English handbook just looking for those who misssppeell a word. They are on a lot of medication, \imho