Active on demand or active aero

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A previous carrier I was with ran a lot of loads for aa. Those prices weren't good but have no idea if you work direct for them.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are a customer similar to NLM. Active Aero is the air charter company, Active on Demand is a 3PL bid board system. I have never heard or seen them run their own trucks?

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Just curious, as we drove for ES for about a year, why not move to Panther or FedExCC instead a smaller "unknown" carrier? (No offense to the smaller carrier.)

We were not aware ES would sign trucks on with any of the smaller expedite carriers. Not that it would have mattered.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Just curious, as we drove for ES for about a year, why not move to Panther or FedExCC instead a smaller "unknown" carrier? (No offense to the smaller carrier.)

We were not aware ES would sign trucks on with any of the smaller expedite carriers. Not that it would have mattered.

Active has guaranteed mileage of like 1650 for solo and CAN be more but they guarantee that. So while everyone is sitting supposedly active gives you those miles.