abcwine, PantherRecrtr, dantherecruiter,HotFr8Recr

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
Welcome,

What companies do you represent?

How is your company different from all the other expeditor companies?

PJ

G

RE: abcwine, PantherRecrtr, dantherecruiter,HotFr8

I think this would be a great place for recruiters to post specifics on their company. We have enough experienced people on here to force the recruiters to tell the truth or get called out on their lies.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

In a way I’m glad you ask this question early on oncedrove. Here is a link that may help answer your question. To give you a brief rundown the recruiters are more-less here on the forum to answer more general question, and not specifics on the companies they work for. Actually what I am saying is this isn’t a recruiting site or forum. This site is basically an informational site. Here is the link that may explain: http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/DCForumID19/2.html

abcwine

Expert Expediter

Thanks Tony,

If it helps any, we are 4 recruiters working for 4 different companies and are here to simply give a different look from the inside. If you would like particulars on each company, best thing to do is call and spend some time on the phone with a recruiter.

ABC

abcwine

Expert Expediter

Not a bad idea, but there are only 4 companies that would be represented. Just keep the questions coming and we will do our best to answer any specifics you may have.

ABC

LaPurr

Expert Expediter

Is there a FECC recruiter here. I have questions that I have been battling with the recruiter on the phone. And his answers dont make sense.... x(

Brian

abcwine

Expert Expediter

Sorry,
There is not a Fedex CC recruiter in this forum answering questions.

ABC