a very BIG THANKYOU

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
thank you thank you to jeremey & lynn in dispatch for all your help last night i really mean this guys i am in your debt for this one
peter groat .. wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
thank you thank you to jeremey & lynn in dispatch for all your help last night i really mean this guys i am in your debt for this one
peter groat .. wombat

i also meant to send out a big thankyou to my owner for his concern and trying to find out how i was doing by contacting pam my partner in warren pa being i was out of contact MANY THANKS MATE IT WAS REALLY GREAT TO SEE FOLKS CARE & I MEAN THAT OK THANKS HEAPS RON

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Your welcome Pete. No more steak for you. Chicken broth and beer in your diet from now on. Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
What happened? You ok?

well it seem that the wonderful hot dog did not want to go down into my gut after you left the yard i started to feel really of colour and started choking and trying to get my breath so i got jeremey to slam me on my back as well as force it out but nope so i iwhen around to the er well they try to remove it but nope then i really
started to have trouble getting my breath so they put tude down my throat and got a ambulance for me over to a different hospital as there was no surgeon at oakwood on telegraph so before they did that lynn from the office came and got my key to the truck ,
well i got to royal oaks hospital & at 5.45am this morning when into surgery for removal of one coney dog O/S till tuesday morning laying here in the truck with my chicken broth and ye ha jello .
but no more hot dogs for wombat .
but thanks scott lynn ron jeremey & everyone else for your concern a weenkie dog almost stop the wombat
permantley only for fast thinking medical staff
i will stick to sloppy joes & greasy burgers from now on
but THANKS BUDDY FOR THE HOT DOG LOL
SCOTT I HOPE YOU KNOW I AM JOKING ABOUT THE HOT DOG ..

NOW the hospital ambulance surgey bill WOW !!