A new kind of teacher

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just what I was thinking...

"What kind of a person would stage a faux assassination attempt in of all places Dallas? It’s simply repulsive."

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Placed on administrative leave?...... my god,..... this woman needs to be jailed immediately!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Several of the students in the art class at the time (mostly juniors and seniors) were interviewed by local news media. Seems the teacher took the squirt gun from a student who as using it to periodically squirt another student. Despite being in the Dallas IDS, she didn't call the police to report a school shooting or a potential terrorism incident. By coincidence, just as she took the gun, Trump appeared on the projected television image, and she squirted him vociferously with enthusiasm. The classroom laughed, she laughed, it was a funny joke. The one student who said it was maybe a little over the time still doesn't think the teacher should lose her job over it.

Immediate jailing might be a a tad harsh, but that's just me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Several of the students in the art class at the time (mostly juniors and seniors) were interviewed by local news media. Seems the teacher took the squirt gun from a student who as using it to periodically squirt another student. Despite being in the Dallas IDS, she didn't call the police to report a school shooting or a potential terrorism incident. By coincidence, just as she took the gun, Trump appeared on the projected television image, and she squirted him vociferously with enthusiasm. The classroom laughed, she laughed, it was a funny joke. The one student who said it was maybe a little over the time still doesn't think the teacher should lose her job over it.

Immediate jailing might be a a tad harsh, but that's just me.
Had she been black or of middle eastern decent the powers that be would have been all over this like flies on sheet.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Had she been black or of middle eastern decent the powers that be would have been all over this like flies on sheet.
Her name is Payal Modi. She is Indian-origin, whatever that means

u3Ti_TC6.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I first saw this( passing glance) I thought this was a student. Found out it was a teacher. Not ok in front of the students. Then she posted it on her Instagram account. Kind of something I would want to keep on the down low.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shows kind of an Obama/Clinton voter intelligence level which considering the actions is probably accurate.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Shows kind of an Obama/Clinton voter intelligence level which considering the actions is probably accurate.
This video explains that mentality and intelligence level perfectly.