a little help

jrudd51

Seasoned Expediter
I would like to see if I could get back into driving straight truck (solo) back in 08 did it for about a year liked it but got a little license problem suspended license ticket for not paying a speeding ticket took a little while to clear it up been clear sense 2010 been driving taxi and party bus for almost 2 years still have cdl big trucking companies keep turning me down dont understand 25 years of good record killed by a couple of bad years keeping nose clean any chance to starting again point me where to apply

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I would like to see if I could get back into driving straight truck (solo) back in 08 did it for about a year liked it but got a little license problem suspended license ticket for not paying a speeding ticket took a little while to clear it up been clear sense 2010 been driving taxi and party bus for almost 2 years still have cdl big trucking companies keep turning me down dont understand 25 years of good record killed by a couple of bad years keeping nose clean any chance to starting again point me where to apply
Start by using punctuation. Really.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All you can do is keep applying. Try those who advertise on this page. You might have to wait for some things to clear off your record.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If this was resolved in 2010 then it should be off your record this year. Are they telling you why they are turning you down? You wouldn't qualify as having experience since it has been to long since you last drove a truck. You may have to go out with a trainer for a few weeks so you may want to check with companies that accept drivers with no experience.