A good way to lose your credibility- Don't make this mistake.

ChuckT

New Recruit
I had an ad posted in the Jobs section and I currently drive for Panther.

So.. A guy from "Rawhide Trucking" calls me (He says he has 12 or 14 vans leased on to Bolt) in regards to the ad and says "I'd stay away from Panther if I were you." I asked him why?? He states he has "Heard other fleet owners who weren't happy with them." I told him I have had no issues with them.Then he states " I have heard that also." I immediately thank him for the call right then and there and hang up.

Here is a tip: If you want to stay professional, don't talk bad about others or other companies. Just because some fleet owner(s) has had an issue with a company, doesn't mean I will as a driver. If you tell me this within the first 30 seconds of a business phone call, I think you are unprofessional and you run your company unprofessional.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So.. A guy from "Rawhide Trucking" calls me...
I think you are unprofessional and you run your company unprofessional.
Here is a tip: If you want to stay professional, don't talk bad about others or other companies.

e49.gif

Panther Facepalm​

TruckingSurv

Seasoned Expediter
Burning down the neighbors house does not increase the value of your own home.

That all depends on the neighbor's house, sometimes bare land is better than a shack next to your house! Just a joke of course, no problems with my neighbors.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That all depends on the neighbor's house, sometimes bare land is better than a shack next to your house! Just a joke of course, no problems with my neighbors.
If one of your neighbors' houses burns down anytime soon, you in big trubble.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
how true he might, have want you to change companies to make more loads for his trucks