A/C

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
In the market for an A/C unit for the upcoming summer. Any suggestion on something you used before and know to be good?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
A Coleman Roughneck Mach 3. 15,000 BTU.. You will appreciate the BTU's in the Texas heat. A Honda EU3000 will run it.

Reactions: SoG

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
A Coleman Roughneck Mach 3. 15,000 BTU.. You will appreciate the BTU's in the Texas heat. A Honda EU3000 will run it.
Thanks! Do you by any chance know of a small one they sell at Lowes for about $120? Is that any good? Boss said he thinks it's the best one for that price range anyway. What you think?

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
SoG, I know you haven't seen my posts, I haven't been on here in a while, but coming on here asking questions and then disregarding the answers from the senior guys is just disrespectful of them.
Some of them probably been doing this as long as you are old. I always been told if you listen more than talk you may learn something useful. yes ive read a lot of your posts and you wanted to argue there answers. yes your going to blast me I don't care, it may tick me off, but I wont argue with you here, may make you mad, but what ive said here is true.

Im surprised you and a few others haven't been banned or their just ignoring you. This is not facebook where you get a lot of smart remarks.

These guys could teach a lot of yall some good tricks and advise IF yall would LISTEN. But yall think you know this industry more than us. Hope you have a good nite or day. Depending on when you read this. Jason Oliver

Reactions: Moot and guido4475