A Big Howdy to all and a Happy Holidays

TheGoodGuy

Expert Expediter
Hi Folks in the expeditor world. Ran across this forum last night, YA'll seem like a great bunch of people. Please let me express my gratitude for some of the great info that I've already gleaned from this forum.

After driving semi's, (team with my sweetie(wife)), for about 10 years; We decided to try the expediting business. Bought our truck(D Unit),in June of 2002, and haven't looked back since. It took about six months just to get the smiles dislodged from our faces.

Well to make a long story short its a great job, great money, and way less STRESS. We will NEVER work forced dispatch again. As an owner, this is has got to be one of the easiest sectors in the transportation industry to succeed. In my humble opinion, for all you folks out there driving for a fleet owner, you are missing out on profits that you would DEFINETLY be pocketing as an owner. But to each his own I guess.

Thanking all in advance for the professionalism,(out on the highways and byways of this great land), that we have witness'ed in our small(Expedited) community. We wish you all a Happy Holiday Season, and a safe, and very prosperous New Year......:)