8 yr old transgender boy banned from Cub scouts

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Any child knows if they are a boy or a girl.

If ya have a schmeckle you are a boy, if ya have an uni you are a girl.

Sounds simple to me.
If given a choice of what to eat for breakfast, say ice cream or cream of wheat, children will more often than not make a bad decision. Yet, at 8 years old, and sometimes much younger, children can make the infallible decision to change their sex.

And on a broader scale....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Any child knows if they are a boy or a girl.

If ya have a schmeckle you are a boy, if ya have an uni you are a girl.

Sounds simple to me.
If given a choice of what to eat for breakfast, say ice cream or cream of wheat, children will more often than not make a bad decision. Yet, at 8 years old, and sometimes much younger, children can make the infallible decision to change their sex.
That would explain transsexualism, not transgender.

This is an eight yr old girl living as a boy. So sorry.... Join Girl scouts.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It pretty much applies to both. While one refers to physically transitioning and the other refers to a state of mind, even most of those who have gone the full Monty and have has sexual reassignment surgery, er, uhm, I mean, sexual affirmation surgery <snort>, refer to themselves as transgender, either as a transgender man or a transgender woman, even though their DNA betrays them (as is noted in the second video, assuming you could stomach the talking cadence of Ms Paglia, who I think sounds like what a recording of William F. Buckley Jr. would sound like if played on 78 RPM).

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
It pretty much applies to both. While one refers to physically transitioning and the other refers to a state of mind, even most of those who have gone the full Monty and have has sexual reassignment surgery, er, uhm, I mean, sexual affirmation surgery <snort>, refer to themselves as transgender, either as a transgender man or a transgender woman, even though their DNA betrays them (as is noted in the second video, assuming you could stomach the talking cadence of Ms Paglia, who I think sounds like what a recording of William F. Buckley Jr. would sound like if played on 78 RPM).

What is the operation called when going from female to male?

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter

Added

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

I believe that is called an "addadicktome"

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm telling you, transgenderism is exactly the same type of mental disorder as anorexia. Both manifest themselves in exactly the same way. People look in a mirror and don't see what's there.

For giggles, I just did a Google search on "anorexia transgender" and was kind of shocked by the results. It turns out my hypothesis is hardly unique. LOL

First up, Why is Transgender an Identity But Anorexia a Disorder?
Next, Being "transgender is like anorexia" claims Conservative Lobby Group.

I think it's hilarious how the Left and the SJWs beat the "science" drum to death, right up until the topic is gender and they completely dismiss the hard science of biology as poppycock.

Reactions: RoadTime

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
76b55d1de69861420d9d832cb9ed2f6d.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Like RoadTime said, I blame the parents.
Speaking of the parents... Do you Michigan folks, at least, know about Corey Maison? She became famous when her mother posted a video of her surprising 14 year old Corey ("after waiting for 2½ years!") with her first box of hormone treatments. The video has been viewed nearly 7 million times. Then, she posted a video of her holding up a series of signs on bullying.

corey_maison.png

After that, her parents straight-up sexualized her for a campaign about restrooms when that issue got all hot and heavy, with the message of, "Would you feel comfortable sending this girl into a men's bathroom?"

0303b0083bb94f49fd685ce55ef15df4.jpg

ea8c1d3754d9474a459c44c4236e8269.jpg

But wait! There's more!

Now, a year later, her mother is now a man.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I would like to think I have an open mind on LGBT issues but this just doesn't feel right.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would like to think I have an open mind on LGBT issues but this just doesn't feel right.

it has more to do with a birth defect and a solution that makes all parties involved happy....especially the child that was born that way that had to no choice in the matter and just wants a life...