500 Pilot Points

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
God thing I check they had the wrong BD for me. Love free 500 points for nothing

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
By reading the first post of this thread very carefully and then clicking the link in that thread and following the instructions that you just read in the first post in this thread.
I tried back then, but for some reason I couldn't get those points. Not a biggie though... :cool:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I just went to the website and logged in then clicked the "Click Here" button to update my information to earn the 500 points. I didn't get an additional 500 points, because I just got them back in January when I updated my information at that time, but it will works.

I've had dozens of PMs on this, and we've have an astonishing number of people use the "Contact Us" page asking how to get their 500 points. I cannot figure out what is in the thread title or in the first post that is confusing people. The first post of this thread tells you exactly what to do in order to get what you want, so people read it and then promptly ask what do they need to do to get what they want.

It's like reading, "If you are thirsty and want to quench your thirst, fill a glass with water and then drink the water," and then immediately asking, "Yeah, but how do I quench my thirst when I'm thirsty?"

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
People! Please read that The PILOT is giving away (or was) 500 points! NOT EO! It's amazing the amount of phone calls, emails, PM's, Support Requests we've had here on this issue. Please read what OP was speaking about! :banghead:

Reactions: tseders93