24 Secret Restaurant Menus Revealed

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
8. Dunkin' Dounuts

• Turbo Hot Coffee - An extra shot of expresso in your coffee.
Expresso? Why an extra shot of this stuff? Does all their coffee come with at least one shot of it?

Reactions: muttly

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
8. Dunkin' Dounuts

• Turbo Hot Coffee - An extra shot of expresso in your coffee.
Expresso? Why an extra shot of this stuff? Does all their coffee come with at least one shot of it?

Wait "expresso"? Should be "espresso".

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why is Jack in the Box not on the List? HmmMmmmmm?

No secrets you Say? Ever eaten their taco meat?

Lol lol lol

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
3. Burger King
Veggie Whopper.
They already have a BK veggie burger so what would be different? A bigger bun?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
7. Dairy Queen
You mean they took the peanut buster parfait off the menu? Oh the humanity!

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
7. Dairy Queen
You mean they took the peanut buster parfait off the menu? Oh the humanity!
I order that every time I go to DQ. I didn't know it wasn't on the menu. They never blink when I order it, though.

Another one at Subway, the Chicken Pizziola. It's a chicken sub, with pepperoni and marinara sauce. Get it with provolone and lots of Parmesan cheese. It was on the menu for about a month, then disappeared.

At Arbys, the Ultimate BLT isn't on the menu any longer, either, but I get that more than any other sandwich on the menu.

At McDonald's, one that never was on the menu, but I order it all the time, is a Double Sausage McMuffin. It's a creation of my own from back when I was a manager at Mickey D's. It's like a double cheeseburger, only not. You might have to walk the cashier through ordering it, but the kitchen will always make it correctly. A Sausage McMuffin (or Sausage Muffin) is just a muffin, sausage patty, and a slice of cheese. Tell them you want a Sausage McMuffin (no egg, dammit) with an extra patty and an extra slice of cheese. If it's during the day when I know they have everything for burgers all set up, I'll also have them put a couple of pickles and a shot of mustard on it. Either way, it's cheesy, sausagey goodness. Sometimes I order two.

Reactions: Lawrence and muttly