2015 Hino 338 DEF Pump

charapa

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello everybody, first post here.
I have a problem with def pump which froze and cracked. Truck is with a local dealer, but problem is there are no pumps available and they are not sure when will they get it. 2 weeks and more away. Does anyone know a cross reference part numbers that I can look for used pump?
Part # for new pump that I got from dealer is S17H0E0051

Vin # 2AYNF8JT3F3S13532

Thanks in advance.

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
Mack and Volvo use the same def pump. I sell customers the Hino pump for their Mack’s & Volvo’s because they are $400-600 cheaper. Volvo now offers a “re-man” pump for less $. If you are in a bind it will work.

charapa

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Alberta, Canada. But just late yesterday. afternoon I managed to find one in Ontario. It’ll arrive on Monday. Was not aware that all these dealerships are independent and their only supplier is Hino Canada, and pumps are back ordered with no eta on it as of now.

Is there some universal bosh part number for this pump?

We just had weeks of roller coaster weather here with deep freeze one day and above freeze next day, I was third person that morning looking for one of these.

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
No universal part number. Just know from experience. Isuzu uses the same pump as do others I’m sure. Some of the Cummins pumps do not have cool and lines on the pump. The new Hino’s use the Cummins ISB engine with the UL2 urea dosing set up… but that’s getting a little ahead of myself. Parts availability is sketchy at best these days. Glad they could source one for you.

Reactions: charapa