2014 hino 258alp

A+ Statewide

Seasoned Expediter
my passenger front tire. it wears out on the outside of the tire. I believe that's positive camber. I have been to seven places since 2014 and no one is able to align it straight. is there something I can do? my steering wheel is at 1 o'clock instead of noon. I show these people that and they tell me it's aligned straight. can't be . when bought the truck it was at noon. I only took it in after a year cause I figured after a year it would not hurt to get it aligned. basically some PM. now my a/c clutch engages and disengages very quick. like every 1 to 2 seconds? low side show 55 and the high side shows 400 to 450? all responses are appreciated, Thanks...

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
There's so much that goes into a real alignment. Do you have some invoices showing what was adjusted?

Straightening the wheel is just a matter of taking the wheel off and turning it straight, but if it drifted off-kilter over time then surely some part is wearing out.

Do you have air flow across the condenser? Dust and debris will clog the radiator fins, which will kill airflow across the condenser, raising high side pressure.