2011 Expo Women in Trucking Workshop

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
3:00 pm - 'Women In The Trucking Industry'
Ellen Voie CAE- President/CEO, Women In Trucking, Inc.

How to be a truck driver while maintaining your status as a lady

I think this workshop is going to fun and I hope all of you ladies will be in attendance!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
July 22nd Women In Trucking Reception, 4 pm, Liberty Room at the Expedite Expo in Wilmington, OH.

You do not have to be a member of Women In Trucking to attend the reception. There is usually a chocolate fountain in attendance at these events and often some very nice door prizes.

I hope you will take the time to stop by booth 100 and join Women In Trucking, attend the WIT workshop on Friday, and on Saturday attend the Reception before heading out to the Drivers BBQ.

coppertone

Active Expediter
3:00 pm - 'Women In The Trucking Industry'
Ellen Voie CAE- President/CEO, Women In Trucking, Inc.

How to be a truck driver while maintaining your status as a lady

I think this workshop is going to fun and I hope all of you ladies will be in attendance!

I wish the seminar was on Saturday, because that is the only day we can attend. I will be sure to stop by the booth while we are there and get some info. Trying to be a lady on the road may be difficult, but not impossible. It may be a predominately male industry, but I think even the men like to see a lady be a lady, and still do her job. AMEN!!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I hope you are able to attend the Round Table Workshop and of course the Women in Trucking reception! See you there