1st year jackets

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Did you get your 1 year jacket? Panther is ordering jackets again make the call and get yours ordered now.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What type of jacket and how much do they cost? Con-Way Now gave me a jacket after 5 years.

I went to the Panther website, are these the jackets? What about the matching glove?

Attachments

• Black Panther 4.jpg
    Black Panther 4.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,207

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
What type of jacket and how much do they cost? Con-Way Now gave me a jacket after 5 years.

I went to the Panther website, are these the jackets? What about the matching glove?

The Jacket was free when you got to your first year anniversary.
Can't say now.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I answered my own question for you Ken..

OK well here is the scoop...DRIVERS with over a year contracted to panther (dont think that means combined) are eligible for a jacket..just call into driver realtions and give them the size you want and what you want on in(name), and the address you want it shipped to...pretty simple.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter

$1000.00 or you can get it free by asking for it

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I answered my own question for you Ken..

OK well here is the scoop...DRIVERS with over a year contracted to panther (dont think that means combined) are eligible for a jacket..just call into driver realtions and give them the size you want and what you want on in(name), and the address you want it shipped to...pretty simple.

thats it sorry i just figured everyone would have figured that part out

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
thats it sorry i just figured everyone would have figured that part out

Most would have but you know as well a I do, some would not have and then came back here whinning about it, so just did a lil pre planning on it...have a good holiday

sweetcdngirl

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
US Army
We ordered ours 3 weeks ago. Maybe some of these folks didn't know that you get your jacket free after 1 yr of service. I guess they do now. Have a great new year everyone.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
More than 3 years with Panther and this is the very first I've heard of a 1-year jacket. That's a little surprising, you know, since 2008 was the Year of Communication and all. Then again, there's a note on the Driver Web from 12/9 that says new Driver Council Meeting Minutes from 12/2 have been posted, and when you go to look at them, it says, "Meeting minutes will be posted shortly......Thank You"

Awesome.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We got our 1st yr jackets and they're black canvas (like Carhart) look really nice. The only trouble that we have with them is called Bugsy, a white haired dog. :cool:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
More than 3 years with Panther and this is the very first I've heard of a 1-year jacket. That's a little surprising, you know, since 2008 was the Year of Communication and all. Then again, there's a note on the Driver Web from 12/9 that says new Driver Council Meeting Minutes from 12/2 have been posted, and when you go to look at them, it says, "Meeting minutes will be posted shortly......Thank You"

Awesome.

Thanks for letting me know that they finaly changed the date i will get mine posetd by the end of the week. Panther has to change the date before we can post or new mins end up in the meeting piror so thanks again.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I live down the street from the home office and have been there many times over the last 16 months and I never got one. I guess they can't find a black sheet big enough to make me one. lol

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I called and ordered my jacket yesterday. The nice lady had some difficultly believing I have been with Panther since 2006 and never got a first year jacket. She said my request would be e-mailed to Sean for processing. I think I got blown off!

greywolf184

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
After 3 yrs. with Panther, my husband and I finally received our jackets about 3 mo. ago. Didn't even know anything about them until another driver informed us about them last year. They are nice jackets.