18% off securement

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lodi Metals makes the best cargo straps available. They will custom make them in any length you want and will put the ratchet 6 inches from the buckle. That is FAR better than the 3-4 feet on generic straps. You can secure pretty much anything that way. They also offer several colors so you can tell the strap length instantly by the color. All those things together make them FAR better than anything you find at the truck stops.

Discount code: NEWYEAR (all one word)

Cargo Load Bars, Heavy Duty, E-Track Load Bars, Tie Down, Winch Straps Manufacturer

Note, I am not affiliated in any way other than a satisfied customer who found life MUCH easier once I got my assortment of straps from LM.

Reactions: kg and Turtle

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’ve seen pictures on EO where I thought the securement was a little “off”.
I don’t know how you’d determine 18% off.

Seriously, I’m a LM customer that has been very happy over numerous purchases. Some stock, some custom stuff.

I drove there once, probably from Uniontown.
Nice people.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A few years ago I bought four , 2" ratchet straps from Lodi Metals. 2 at 16' and 2 at 20' with 24" fixed ends. I like the ability to custom order the fixed end length. My only complaint is the web material is thinner and less stiff than my old Kinedyne straps. The Lodi Metal straps have a tendency to twist and fold over when drawn through the ratchet.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I ordered mine with a 6 inch end to the ratchet. Just long enough to easily work the ratchet but you can pull the strap up tight on just about anything except a sheet of paper. I don't recall ever having a problem with the strap twisting but may just not remember. I do remember being extremely satisfied with the 6" to the ratchet and all the rest being in the adjustable part of the strap.