100's of young illegal immigrants in Brooklyn for deferred action application

Monty

Expert Expediter
I think the children of the illegals, (who as stated, had no choice in the matter to come here), should indeed be offered "a way" to get legal.

Their parents ... nah ... go home, let your kids succeed.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
How do they prove they were brought here by their parents???????????? How many will use stolen/fraudulent paper work ??????????? Sherriff Arapio busted more Illegals in Arizona with stolen IDs www.mcso.org I say this is wrong for the POTUS to by pass COngress which writes the laws and make his own law stop this and enforce the current law , secure the border, and deport illegals

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think the children of the illegals, (who as stated, had no choice in the matter to come here), should indeed be offered "a way" to get legal.

Their parents ... nah ... go home, let your kids succeed.

Well it is a good start, to dwindle the numbers of illegals....especially these kids that want to be a legal part of American life.....the GOP could have supported this initiative and got in on some of the votes they accuse Obama of trying to collect....but they are so stupid in IMO....knuckleheads...
and this is NOT a FREE program....these kids are putting out $465 for just a green card....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
How do they prove they were brought here by their parents???????????? How many will use stolen/fraudulent paper work ??????????? Sherriff Arapio busted more Illegals in Arizona with stolen IDs www.mcso.org I say this is wrong for the POTUS to by pass COngress which writes the laws and make his own law stop this and enforce the current law , secure the border, and deport illegals

the GOP stuck their collective heads up their butts on this small issue....

bobwg

Expert Expediter
the GOP stuck their collective heads up their butts on this small issue....
Small Issue???? Really??? how many more Illegals are trying to get here so they can claim they were forced to come here by their parents??? and if asked where are your parents they can say oh they got scared or what ever and went back home.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Small Issue???? Really??? how many more Illegals are trying to get here so they can claim they were forced to come here by their parents??? and if asked where are your parents they can say oh they got scared or what ever and went back home.

Umm Bob..they have to be a certain age to qualify....there are bound to be some that slip thru the cracks....heck maybe I slipped thru a crack....gee whiz....these are kids that want to be American, to be a productive person....all they know is America...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Umm Bob..they have to be a certain age to qualify....there are bound to be some that slip thru the cracks....heck maybe I slipped thru a crack....gee whiz....these are kids that want to be American, to be a productive person....all they know is America...
I know they are suppose to be a certian age that still does not prove they were brought here by their parents as kids

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know they are suppose to be a certian age that still does not prove they were brought here by their parents as kids
They'll have school history....they get fingerprinted, they supposedly get checked out....yeah maybe a few will slip thru...no system is foolproof...and I do definity agree to secure the border....we catch them send them back, they do it again...the cycle continues....to throw thwm in jail and spend even more billions to sustain them doesn't make sense.....close the border off and nip it in the bud...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
They'll have school history....they get fingerprinted, they supposedly get checked out....yeah maybe a few will slip thru...no system is foolproof...and I do definity agree to secure the border....we catch them send them back, they do it again...the cycle continues....to throw thwm in jail and spend even more billions to sustain them doesn't make sense.....close the border off and nip it in the bud...
1st Priority should be secure the border and aggressive deportation of Illegals and prosecution of those that knowingly hire illegals before any changes to the Law.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1st Priority should be secure the border and aggressive deportation of Illegals and prosecution of those that knowingly hire illegals before any changes to the Law.
Yep..we have loads of troops with nothing to do since the Iraq pull out....put them on the border, since it is federal land for the most part...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Yep..we have loads of troops with nothing to do since the Iraq pull out....put them on the border, since it is federal land for the most part...
Not sure but I think some if not all private land owners would welcome the military on their property to stop illegals from trashing their property and stealing from the owners

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure but I think some if not all private land owners would welcome the military on their property to stop illegals from trashing their property and stealing from the owners

Ever watch Border Wars?....they catch them and throw them back...over and over again...