100%

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has any one been reset to 100% yet, if so app. When and how are we likin the the new 73% forced dispatch

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
23 views i guess its workin for ya or you get the first out another annoying panther concept

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I app and I be not sure if I be likin the 73% yet. Axe me on Monday, August 1. Not sure if I ever got reset. I was at 100% going into June and have not turned down a load in July. 93 views I guess its workin for ya.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got the reset yesterday and went back on board today, ill have to see how freight runs now 12 days offsome by choice others via truck repair, cant waint to get back to see how forced dispatch is going to work out.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is only a problem if you want it to be. As mentioned before and by the results you found in this thread, it isn't much of an issue. I don't pay any attention to it.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
been away a few days dave, always good to hear from you.
your words of wisdom are appreciated as always

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Forced dispatch give me a break is there ANYTHING you like about Panther and if not why are you here??????????

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Well for the life of me if i was half as unhappy as you seem to be i would be gone it's got to weigh on you being so unhappy