No April Fooling with Load 1

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else not getting their Wednesday Epay Manager Pending Invoice & Payment Approved email for the upcoming pay?
I thought I might of accidentally deleted it last time, but it did not show up this week either.
Are they not sending it out anymore?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else not getting their Wednesday Epay Manager Pending Invoice & Payment Approved email for the upcoming pay?
I thought I might of accidentally deleted it last time, but it did not show up this week either.
Are they not sending it out anymore?
Mine shows up in Junk file , I have to forward it to Inbox.

" LOAD 1 "

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine shows up in Junk file , I have to forward it to Inbox.

" LOAD 1 "

Huh, well what do you know, there it is, in the junk file :rolleyes:
I checked the junk file last time but didn't see it. Don't know why it's suddenly going to junk.
Although, it could be reflective of the amount :JC-hysterical:
Oh well, mystery solved ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
Time to go back to work. Doctors appointments met, and new ones made, new Honda EU3000I generator bought and installed, new van inside floor wood polyurethaned 5 times. Will cut and install in 2 weeks. Van went over and checked.

And last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JOHN !!

( go easy on the mexican midget women down there! )...lol

Enjoy your special day today!

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wish I were having some good numbers.
This has been a very bad month for me.
Currently in Indianapolis hoping to get moving soon.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

No numbers worth reporting this year :(

To make matters worse, out of the blue, I've been sidelined with pain issues in my jaw. I originally hoped it was caused by over due dental work (cavities). Today's return trip to the dentist didn't support that wish, as my cavities just weren't bad enough for the pain I've been experiencing. I loved not being in pain for a few hours today, until the anesthesia wore off :rolleyes: I Haven't been able to sleep more then 3 hours straight in the last 4 days. Going out of my mind. Dentist has me taking 600mg Motrin and 1000mg ES Tylenol together every 4 hours since last Thursday, I may get 2-3 hrs of partial relief before I'm in agony again. I used to think I had a high tolerance for pain, but what ever this is, I'm no match for it.

Will be contacting her tomorrow, as instructed if the pain returned, to explore some other treatment options.

• Wow
Reactions: Treadmill