The Fake News Depot

muttly

Veteran Expediter
CNN being CNN:
Regardless what kind of error or shenanigans CNN is involved in, he needs to resign or be removed from office by whatever legal means necessary, as soon as possible.
Yes, regardless. But this is the Fake News Depot. And what CNN showed was some Fake News.

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Regardless what kind of error or shenanigans CNN is involved in, he needs to resign or be removed from office by whatever legal means necessary, as soon as possible.

Why?
What crime did he commit?

If 35 year old pictures are enough to remove you from office, then every politician is doomed in the Democrat Party.

President Trump could literally say Grab her by the P**y, on tape, 10 years ago, and be forgiven by the Republican Party.

Remember Al Franken?
I honestly thought he would have been the person that could beat President Trump in 2020.
But, look where the Democrats lack of mercy got him.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Why?
What crime did he commit?

If 35 year old pictures are enough to remove you from office, then every politician is doomed in the Democrat Party.

President Trump could literally say Grab her by the P**y, on tape, 10 years ago, and be forgiven by the Republican Party.

Remember Al Franken?
I honestly thought he would have been the person that could beat President Trump in 2020.
But, look where the Democrats lack of mercy got him.

Northam's downfall was that press conference. He's lost his marbles ..

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don’t disagree, though I would have enjoyed seeing the moonwalk.

I’m just saying, armies shouldn’t kill their own wounded.

Reactions: Grizzly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
IMHO-- America has gone nuts over racism in shoes,t-shirts-underwear-hats-make up-all kinds of clothing will be next, Caucasians dressing up as Indians, and Indians dressing up as Caucasians, dogs wearing clothes, hey, did I mention some Bibles have dark colors,,,now what do we do...some cars are red, some cars are white, some cars are brown and some cars are yellow. and on and on and on....

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guys, I’m considering jumping ship, I read a little of AOCs Green Plan, and I’m sold.

I know, technically, she can’t run for President because of her age, but as Democrats say, that’s racist.

So, if AOC runs for President, I’m totally on her side.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm on board with that. Excpt the hole farting cows thing. You know, methane.

But cows are way, way down on the list of methane producers on this planet. Most methane is produced by decaying debris from natural sources such as wetlands, rivers and streams, gas hydrates on the ocean floor, and melting permafrost. Termites are the second largest source of global methane emissions. Next comes the extraction and burning of fossil fuels for electricity and transportation. Then way down the list are cows cows.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm on board with that. Excpt the hole farting cows thing. You know, methane.

But cows are way, way down on the list of methane producers on this planet. Most methane is produced by decaying debris from natural sources such as wetlands, rivers and streams, gas hydrates on the ocean floor, and melting permafrost. Termites are the second largest source of global methane emissions. Next comes the extraction and burning of fossil fuels for electricity and transportation. Then way down the list are cows cows.
My wife blames me.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder why it is when a GOP in Congress is racist, Democrats cry out, and the GOP remove the person from all positions in Congress.

But Rep Omar can be openly racist against Jews, and it’s all ok?

I guess the Democrats really don’t care about racism.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You gotta watch out for those dark skinned white people from Nigeria. <snort>

From the minute this story broke, nothing about it added up. First clue was someone in Chicago shouting, "This is MAGA country!"

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Smollett is doubling down, saying he is being further victimized by these recent reports of his involvement.
Can Chicago PD put this crackpot in cuffs if they prove him wrong?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
He'll get a slap on the wrist. It's very traumatizing living in the LBHT community in the age of Trump. :rolleyes:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
There are so few actual "hate crimes". Most are made up hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Hoaxes?

Do you really, honestly, with every fiber of your being, believe that!
Yes, let me reiterate and clarify though.
Very few reported "hate crimes" are done by conservatives, right wingers, etc.
Most reported hate crimes are done by the left and many of those turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by the left.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Kind of neat that those Nigerian brothers who left the country the next day after the "attack", came back and was subsequently interviewed by the Chicago P.D.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hate has no boundaries, and that’s the biggest weakness of the Democrat Party.

Yes, there are MAGA white males that would hate a black gay man simply because he’s black or gay or both.

Sadly, Democrats are in denial that there are black gay men that hate straight white MAGA men because they’re white, or straight, or both.

I’ve heard President Trump repeatedly renounce ALL Bigotry, and Democrats are like, what do you mean “ALL Bigotry”, there’s only white bigotry.

Funny, Sad, but True Story. I went to buy some shampoo at a Walmart. I went into the isle that had the Coconut Oil, and a black Woman loudly said, making sure I heard, “White boy must be lost, unless he got a black girlfriend, he doesn’t belong here.” I laughed about it. That said, if a black man was in the isle with the Nexus, and a white woman had said, “Black boy must be lost, unless he got a white girlfriend, he doesn’t belong here.”, I’d say that white woman was a racist. The black woman was obviously a racist, but Democrats will never see that. They don’t accept that they are farther behind on race relations than conservatives. My wife is from Oregon, which typically has zero black people, lol (sarcasm alert). She’s in shock how different races treat each other in conservative areas vs liberal areas, and fully admits there’s far more hate in Liberal areas.