Forums & Facebook

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
So wouldn't forums like this be more popular than social media pages if this was true?

I see many more posts on social media than on here.

Reactions: ntimevan

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Lol so these stats aren't correct....more like opinions. Forums are useful, but trying to say people prefer them over social media is laughable.

It's like making the claim that most people prefer the old style 90's nokia phones over modern smart phones.

That being said, I like any place I can get good information. But social media definitely out does forum boards from what I observe.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Personally I don’t care for social media. Prefer forums. Have a Facebook page but nothing on it. Just have it to keep up with the family. Probably will be getting rid it sometime in the near future. Kinda of reminds me of being back in high school. Been out of high school for over 40+ yrs.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Imo, Facebook is a waste... who cares that somebody farted last nights dinner this morning.

Like i said, imo.

I couldn’t agree more.

I believe Social Media started out on the right foot, but when thoughts started getting policed, it lost all credibility, and now it’s losing users.

The only “social media” I ‘would’ use is GAB, because it’s freedom of speech. I don’t ever go on Facebook or Twitter. The only reason I watch YouTube is because BitChute is too cumbersome to get around on. I only use Google in certain situations, but my go to search engine is DuckDuckGo.

Frankly, if you use Facebook, you must hate yourself, lol.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have relatives that post every single thing in their life on facebook. They say that way everybody will know what they are doing. I gave an idea, if you want me to know something, use the phone to call me and tell me.

Reactions: Solar

guido4475

Not a Member
I have relatives that post every single thing in their life on facebook. They say that way everybody will know what they are doing. I gave an idea, if you want me to know something, use the phone to call me and tell me.

Exactly. I gave up Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger sometime ago. Too nosey and intrusive into our lives. Plus, I cant stand Mark Zuckerberg. What a doucecanoe.

Reactions: Lawrence

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Forum too Salty ...Political

Facebook too much whatever ..

Me ... i am just here to Stir the Pot and enjoy the Popcorn...uX4Mkxw93yzsI.gif

guido4475

Not a Member
Forum too Salty ...Political

Facebook too much whatever ..

Me ... i am just here to Stir the Pot and enjoy the Popcorn...

YOU OVM WANNABE !!!!!! ...LOL

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I do FB but don't brag about the crimes I've committed or planning to commit. My FB friends are family and friends with a few close expediter friends that I have met. Forums, this and a Transit forum.