The Fake News Depot

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
People immigrate to heaven ..?
Oh brother .... :vomit:

It’s lucky there wasn’t a wall (or Trump) when Joseph and Mary took Jesus into Egypt.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I don’t remember the scripture saying they entered Egypt illegally, just saying.

x2k0e.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "talent on loan from god" slogan that Rush uses about himself is a humorous play on what athletes or celebrities say about themselves such as that they have "God given talent" or thank God for "giving me the skills to score that touchdown".

I think it's creepy that you even know that :)
He has mentioned the reason many times on his show.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The "talent on loan from god" slogan that Rush uses about himself is a humorous play on what athletes or celebrities say about themselves such as that they have "God given talent" or thank God for "giving me the skills to score that touchdown".

No doubt ...
I wasn't questioning your source.
I think Rush is a complete nutjob .... btw so are his faithful listeners.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I genuinely don’t think President Trump has a problem with legal immigrants.

40C652A4-EF4F-46BB-99B6-B9C46923A3B1.jpeg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No doubt ...
I wasn't questioning your source.
I think Rush is a complete nutjob .... btw so are his faithful listeners.
I think it's creepy that you would know that about his listeners. :)

Reactions: Grizzly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It’s really tiring when they have to produce Fake News on Children.

Next Fake News to shift the conversation and narrative in 3...2...1...

Reactions: Turtle and muttly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
"BREAKING: Covington Catholic High School ‘may sue’ mainstream media outlets for spreading ‘fake news’ about their students allegedly ‘harassing a Native American veteran’" Not a conspiracy but related to a ton of posts today. The MSM needs to be held accountable. : conspiracy

Evidently the Hate Filled Left are doxing the kids, finding out their parents, and harassing their places of employment, and finding out the places they have enrolled for college, and causing a issue there.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

"BREAKING: Covington Catholic High School ‘may sue’ mainstream media outlets for spreading ‘fake news’ about their students allegedly ‘harassing a Native American veteran’" Not a conspiracy but related to a ton of posts today. The MSM needs to be held accountable. : conspiracy

Evidently the Hate Filled Left are doxing the kids, finding out their parents, and harassing their places of employment, and finding out the places they have enrolled for college, and causing a issue there.
Geez, talk about fake news.....
I cant belive this kind of dribble was posted.

Just to set the matter straight, the church has apologized and is considering expelling those involved.

Kentucky Catholic School Considers Expelling Boys Who Taunted Native Americans

Catholic high school students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after D.C. rally, could face expulsion

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just to set the matter straight, the church has apologized and is considering expelling those involved.

Catholic high school students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after D.C. rally, could face expulsion

That was before the full video was viewed.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

All ya have to do is watch the video and draw your own conclusions. These kids should be embarrassed for how they acted. But not these days ... as long as you're wearing a MAGA hat you can act like a horses ass and it' all good.
Breibart & reddit ... definition of fake news sources.