Locations & Banter , January 2019

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dont see why he cant de-regulate it to whatever you need. Give him a call. He is an upfront guy who tells it how it is, not one of those salespeople that blows sunshine up youre a*s.
If that's the case - I need a 26' 5 ton deregulated to 9920 lbs :D

Edit: I might give him a call...owning thru an American corp would give me US license plates and some possible new state to state opportunity :p Don't ask, don't tell...

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
I dont see why he cant de-regulate it to whatever you need. Give him a call. He is an upfront guy who tells it how it is, not one of those salespeople that blows sunshine up youre a*s.
If that's the case - I need a 26' 5 ton deregulated to 9920 lbs :D

Edit: I might give him a call...owning thru an American corp would give me US license plates and some possible new state to state opportunity :p Don't ask, don't tell...

I'm Italian. I can relate to the "dont ask, don't tell" phrase.

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watched that whole thing. For some reason it made me put on the laundry and take those Christmas decorations out to the garage.

I don't take cheap freight but skip the honey - do and that's what my life would look like

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Local delivery apps are here. I see two in Toronto area, one advertising in my home town. $150 to $300 a day delivering to construction sites.

One listed the fact that you have to go in to home depot and do the buying tho. Not sure if I'm into that...unless the quality is good enough that I don't have to do much picking

Probably not for me. I just mentally discounted a major carrier, partly the "discount" sales of new transits or sprinters, mostly only going to IN, KY, OH, MI, and IL I want a little more freedom than that. Also capped at $1.10 a mile loaded (Canadian $$)

Lots of choice out there, noobs take note

Reactions: ntimevan

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Whatever...

89B0FCDB-D45C-4FB3-B7B7-ED3686CEE5E0.jpeg

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And from there, Augusta to Ypsilanti then Roseville, MI to VW in Chattanooga. Do not wanna go north into the snowstorm, though.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Now trying to bid around another snowstorm

Left Chatt Friday night, weekend in Knoxville. Monday, Oak Ridge to Hahnville, LA. Tuesday, Hahnville to Russellville, AR. Took yesterday off to celebrate the big 6-0 and get an oil change. Now trying to get going again; need to stay in warmer weather because our little buddy went to heater heaven and I don’t want to stay with propane. Of course we can idle but I sleep soundly and might not notice something going wrong until it would be too late.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums