The Trump Card...

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
so the moral of the story of " life on Earth" .....most crooks get caught and go to prison.. but the really good ones are elected to offices in Government and live off the people's wallets they serve .... Does that sound about right??

Every time I hear Mainstream Media and Establishment Politicians say “Trump lied”, I hear:
“Hi, I’m the pot, and I’m here to say the kettle is black!”

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
They are worried that he is going to spill the beans on the "old guard" and they are going to lose the free ride and riches they have been handing down for Generations

Reactions: Solar

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
These people have been around for a long time but it was not until last night that they rose as a bipartisan group to declare a "constitutional crisis."

Those former Senators have been around for a long time. Much of that time spent wallowing in the muck of the Swamp. I guess 10 Republicans out of 44 constitutes a bipartisan group with one Independent to round it out.

Reactions: Solar and Turtle

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Why would you use “Google” when you know they are manipulating search results?

Get DuckDuckGo

Rumors and Facts with Adam Schiff

My Google search produced the link you shared here. The Tweet you shared is about a sexual harassment settlement in 2013. The Rumors and Facts piece you shared is about an invitation said to be made by Shiff to a woman in Romania in 1992 and was declined by the woman. The CNN article you shared makes no mention of Adam Schiff or any settlement relating to him.

What was your purpose in posting in this forum the unsubstantiated tweet you did?

Reactions: Grizzly and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
These people have been around for a long time but it was not until last night that they rose as a bipartisan group to declare a "constitutional crisis."

Those former Senators have been around for a long time. Much of that time spent wallowing in the muck of the Swamp. I guess 10 Republicans out of 44 constitutes a bipartisan group with one Independent to round it out.
Mostly "Rino" Republicans and/ or Never Trumpers in that group. Standard operating procedure with them to appease their swamp Democrat brethren.

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Get DuckDuckGo

My Google search produced the link you shared here.

Actually, I tried Google before I used DuckDuckGo, and it didn’t pull it up, at least it wasn’t on the first page.

That’s the problem with investigative reporting, the people that are paid to do it, don’t. Or, they only reveal what they want revealed and hide the rest.

It personally found it hilarious CNN came out with it. Now, are we going to know every payment from and to who, and why? After all, it’s the taxpayers paying for these cover ups, so we should know. I don’t care if it’s Democrat or Republican, let it all come out.

Of course, the fact taxpayers are paying for cover ups of sexual harassment cases will be seen as a non issue, UNLESS it’s Trump...

I assume you missed the CNN report, or are purposely overlooking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter

I saw the CNN report but it does not pertain to the original question I asked of you. You put up a photo of a tweet regarding Schiff that is (so far at least) unsubstianted. The CNN report does not pertain because it makes no mention of Schiff and in no way substantiates the photo in question. I ask again, what was your purpose in sharing THAT post? In sharing THAT post, were you duped by fake news? In sharing that post, were you trying to dupe readers of this forum with fake news? I'll further ask, if it is not fake news, can you so prove it by providing PERTINENT sources?

When I first saw that post, I made a good faith effort to learn more about it. Finding nothing with a Google search I asked you for more info. With no pertinent info provided, I'm concluding this is fake news. If you're able to prove otherwise, I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
giphy.gif

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Get DuckDuckGo

My Google search produced the link you shared here.

Actually, I tried Google before I used DuckDuckGo, and it didn’t pull it up, at least it wasn’t on the first page.

That’s the problem with investigative reporting, the people that are paid to do it, don’t. Or, they only reveal what they want revealed and hide the rest.

It personally found it hilarious CNN came out with it. Now, are we going to know every payment from and to who, and why? After all, it’s the taxpayers paying for these cover ups, so we should know. I don’t care if it’s Democrat or Republican, let it all come out.

Of course, the fact taxpayers are paying for cover ups of sexual harassment cases will be seen as a non issue, UNLESS it’s Trump...

That "slush fund" was referenced in the article I linked a couple posts previously. That money (tax payer money mind you) is used to payoff sexual harassment claims and such. As the article author Mark Penn has pointed out at least some of the claims were likely payed while candidates were running for reelection. Using the insane standard that the Cohen prosecutors are using we can expect a long line of felons from Congress going to jail. Right? Riiiiight.
So again, we had a Presidential candidate John Edwards use campaign donations(around a million dollars) to pay his mistress and Congress paying off people for silence and that's ok, but Trump enters a NDA and that is considered a crime. This whole thing is retarded.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This guy wasn't convicted and he supposedly used other people's money to hide his affair and their new child.
Trump apparently used his own money to enter a NDA, but somehow this is crime? Give me a break.

You are correct. Cohen was not convicted. He admitted he was guilty of the crimes. They are crimes just the same. Courts do not let people plead guilty to things that are not crimes. The prosecutors, defendant and the Court all agreed that the items in question were actual crimes. If someone steals a car and later admits to it to avoid trial and get a reduced sentence, the crime -- auto theft -- still occurred.

We're past arguing about where the money came from or why the payments were made. The crimes have been acknowledged as crimes. Cohen has admitted his guilt. Prosecutors have implicated Trump.
Considering that Cohen was facing about 70 years it's likely he decided to agree with whatever the prosecutors want to deem as a crime for a reduced sentence. The sky is green, the moon is made of cheese. Whatever you say Mr. Prosecutor if it gets me three years instead of 70. So no, defendant's will agree it's a crime if the right deal is struck.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Considering that Cohen was facing about 70 years it's likely he decided to agree with whatever the prosecutor want to deem a crime to be for a reduced sentence. The sky is green, the moon is made of cheese. Whatever you say Mr. Prosecutor if it gets me three years instead of 70. So no, defendant's will agree it's a crime if the right deal is struck.
That's why the SDNY is doing this, because they know they can't indict Trump, so they're trying to get him convicted in the media. They can't use Cohen's statements, or even his guilty plea, as any kind of evidence, because he's an admitted liar.

As for Judge Nap, I've found him to be right only about half the time. It seems he likes to make statements that shock and tick people off, rather than focusing on the actual law. Anyone remember the time, back right after Comey cleared Hillary, when he said he was 100 percent certain that the Justice Department would indict and convict Hillary? Or the time when he said of the Nevada Bundy standoff that the Constitution doesn't allow for federal ownership of land at all, despite the Property Clause that explicitly state just the opposite?