The Fake News Depot

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think MSM is trolling us now, because they can’t be this incompetent.
417CAFA7-CDE5-4816-BA08-8B34246A8B18.png
Fake News reporter comments about Trump folding his arms.
MSNBC Host Criticized The Way Trump Held His Arms At Bush Funeral - The Daily Caller

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm really disappointed that the MSM didn't rag on Trump for manspreading. Massive opportunity missed, even though that's really more of a New York subway thing.

Here's the video from where that screencap came. They repeat her comment several times, to make it even funnier.

I should also point out that "akimbo" doesn't mean arms crossed, as this stellar reporter thinks.

It means hands on hips and elbows turned outward.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I should also point out that "akimbo" doesn't mean arms crossed, as this stellar reporter thinks.

It means hands on hips and elbows turned outward.

Wrong Turtle!
It’s just a jump to the left...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Akimbo is an ancient word, derived from kenebowe from Middle English "kene" (sharp bend) and "bowe" (a keen bow), and from Old Norse keng ("bent") bogi ("bow") kengboginn. It means the bend in a river or in an archer's bow. And when your hands are on your hips and your elbows are bent out to the side, it looks like the bend in an archer's bow.

Akimbo-photo_(PSF).png

Reactions: davekc and Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Riff Raff requires no neck.

OMG, I’m the only person here that’s seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. The world feels cold...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What?

No Love For The TIME WARP?

lol
Great song, great movie, but it doesn't really have any relevance to this thread or to the misuse of akimbo by the FAKE NEWS media trying put out FAKE NEWS. It's the type of out-of-left-field fart fat can clear a room and kill a thread.

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
D771E354-D41B-44EF-B585-E9619014DF17.jpeg 6465B12B-34EE-430C-A19D-4E4195846003.jpeg 4B295F74-F3FE-406F-A045-1737797CE09A.jpeg

Sometimes fake news isn’t just the reporting of fake news, it’s the cover up of real news.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
When the judge overturned Obamacare, Liberals who were celebrating judges overturning policies, were suddenly like:

F2C52A4A-F45E-4DA1-BE11-5F54833D16B2.jpeg

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Let’s see how you feel when it hurt or destroys you or a loved one some day. You can be sure that it will.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I love when people use an unidentified pronoun and assume people can read their mind.

Does "it" refer to unaffordable Obamacre premiums?

Does "it" refer to FAKE NEWS?

Does "it" refer to Democratic hypocrisy?

Does "it" refer to Cleavon Little?

Reactions: Acquisitions