The Fake News Depot

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
Every person that works at CNN thinks they are all above the rules and they have no manners ......... I would like to be the intern that kicks him in the change purse for touching me :D

Reactions: Solar

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Every person that works at CNN thinks they are all above the rules and they have no manners ......... I would like to be the intern that kicks him in the change purse for touching me :D
What is your dogs name? He or she is a keeper and most likely can do no wrong.....:)

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So long as a person realizes MSM is coordinated to push an agenda that is in their owners and investors best interests, not the American people’s best interests, I can certainly get along with that person.

I’m surprised the amount of NPCs that exist today, even with the information on the Internet constantly debunking MSM.

FOX News is Fake News.
CNN is Fake News.
They’re two sides of the same coin.

I’m shocked that the left ran on America Last. They don’t even try to give lip service to creating more jobs in America. They still push the lie that we can only lose jobs, not create them. That’s the MSM Narrative.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
FOX News is Fake News.
CNN is Fake News.
They’re two sides of the same coin.
Not really. Fox News doesn't claim to be nonpartisan, unbiased and neutral, whereas CNN does.

Fox News was invented to be a tool to push the Republican agenda, but that changed somewhat when Roger Ailes was ousted and then died, and there was a dramatic shift in coverage bias when Trump won the nomination and Fox witnessed CNN and the MSM go full Libtard. Fox News backed off the propaganda and the cheerleadung while CNN and the MSM did the exact opposite.

The famous Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy 2017 study showing CNN's coverage of Trump at 93% negative (MSM overall at 86%negative) and that of Fox News being 52% negative, clearly indicates which news outlets are more unbiased and neutral neutral.

After receiving harsh criticism for their non-journalistic journalism, an update to the study the year after the first study showed the MSM overall dropped to just 80% negative coverage of Trump, while CNN's negative coverage plummeting to a measly 91% negative. Fox News dropped to 51%negative

Those aren't two sides of the same coin those are two different coins.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Not really. Fox News doesn't claim to be nonpartisan, unbiased and neutral, whereas CNN does.

Fox News was invented to be a tool to push the Republican agenda, but that changed somewhat when Roger Ailes was ousted and then died, and there was a dramatic shift in coverage bias when Trump won the nomination and Fox witnessed CNN and the MSM go full Libtard. Fox News backed off the propaganda and the cheerleadung while CNN and the MSM did the exact opposite.

The famous Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy 2017 study showing CNN's coverage of Trump at 93% negative (MSM overall at 86%negative) and that of Fox News being 52% negative, clearly indicates which news outlets are more unbiased and neutral neutral.

After receiving harsh criticism for their non-journalistic journalism, an update to the study fee year after the first study showed the MSM overall dropped to just 80% negative coverage of Trump, while CNN's negative coverage plummeting to a measly 91% negative. Fox News dropped to 51%negative

Of course Fox is going to be less negative about Trump. They’re his biggest cheerleaders as well as advisors.
Another thing, they “never claimed to be nonpartisan” and yet they always claimed “fair and balanced”.
Please pick one or the other. Can’t have both.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Of course Fox is going to be less negative about Trump. They’re his biggest cheerleaders as well as advisors.
51% negative is, like, the worst cheerleading... ever.

Another thing, they “never claimed to be nonpartisan” and yet they always claimed “fair and balanced”.
You're living in the past, allowing it to prejudice and cloud your current view of reality Fact is, Fox dropped their "Fair and Balanced" slogan, not coincidentally, in August, 2016, right after Trump won the nomination and right after Roger Ailes left the network and died. When I say that Fox News underwent a dramatic change in coverage bias at the same time that CNN and the MSM went full Libtard propaganda tool, I'm not kidding.

It's hardly a secret that back when Fox News was claiming to be "Fair and Balanced" they were neither. When the show hosts would say, "Fair and Balanced," you could hear people off-camera giggle.

Ironically, back when CNN was "The Most Trusted Name in News" it was true because they were mostly 'fair and balanced,' at least within the confines of the traditional liberal media. But all that changed when they went full propaganda mode and the leaked emails showed them to be active participants in the Hillary campaign and in the promoting of the Democrat's agenda. They can no longer use the "The Most Trusted Name in News" slogan, because they're not. Their new slogan of "Facts First" is just as laugh-out-loud ridiculous as Fox News' old slogan waa.

To this day, my most favorite thing I've ever heard said on CNN was when Don Lemon turned to the camera and with a straight face, uttered, "I'm neither Left nor Right, I'm a journalist."

Reactions: Moot and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Anderson Cooper interviewed Jim Acosta and didn't even show the video of him putting his hands on the intern. And this from CNN's "Reliable Sources" Brian Stelter:
Screenshot_20181118-002824.png
Why doesn't he just show the whole video or show pictures of it instead of pretending it didn't happen? Lol.
IMG_20181108_083658.jpg

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter

After receiving harsh criticism for their non-journalistic journalism, an update to the study fee year after the first study showed the MSM overall dropped to just 80% negative coverage of Trump, while CNN's negative coverage plummeting to a measly 91% negative. Fox News dropped to 51%negative

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Fox has a few cheerleaders. Hannity, Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, and a few others. At least a few non Trump fans as well.
Tucker Carlson is a conservative and his show reflects that, but he isn't a pro Trump fanboy.
But they are on the "opinion section" of the news channel. Like a newspaper has an opinion section. Their shows can, at times, still be newsworthy just like an opinion writer of a newspaper can opine and document information to present to their reader. People just have to realize that there may be in many
Instances a varnished presentation. What CNN does is portray themselves without an agenda and are objective but they continuesly do the opposite. I don't know of one CNN show that doesn't lean heavily left in their bias. At Fox News you have the Fox News Special Report that doesn't carry water for Trump. Shephard Smith' s show could easily be on CNN and fit right in there. It's clear that he has a deep dislike for Trump and it shows in the way he " reports the news". Its really not a news show. It belongs in the evening lineup of opinion shows. It probably woudnt get a large audience though but that's where it should be. A mistake by Fox not to do so. An example of CNN's bias is the Acosta episode. A reliable sources host hangs his hat on a lie that a video is doctored and doesnt examine closely the event, but Instead uses deception to misinform his viewers.

Reactions: Moot

muttly

Veteran Expediter
He laid palm-wrist on her.
The difference is like dusk and dawn.
I will say that Acosta reflexively touched the intern to prevent her from taking the mic. Trump has even publicly said that it wasn't terrible It's just ridiculous, imo, that he won't even admit it happened and his news network covers for him totally and instead refers to a doctored video.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He laid palm-wrist on her.
The difference is like dusk and dawn.
I will say that Acosta reflexively touched the intern to prevent her from taking the mic. Trump has even publicly said that it wasn't terrible It's just ridiculous, imo, that he won't even admit it happened and his news network covers for him totally and instead refers to a doctored video.
WHen the intern reached for the microphone, which is what she does for a living, Acosta should have just given it to her like every other reporter does. Instead, he jerked away from her like a small child. "Mine!!!" When she reached under to grab it (like an adult would do with a child), that's when he brushed her arm away, still in Child Mode. It wasn't incidental, like some people are claiming, it was most definitely on purpose. But it wasn't a karate chop or some kind of assault, either. It was an adult child acting childish.

I think the White House will create clear, written rules of decorum that the press will be expected to follow.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Positive/Negative news reporting on President Trump doesn’t legitimize any news source.

MSM is a Establishment News source, reporting, or more correctly, manipulating, to advance a Establishment Agenda.

It’s interests is not to inform the People, It’s ratings, profits, and a hand up to their friends.

Of course Fox News is more positive than CNN, it set itself up to be the “Conservative” arm of the manipulation. But we’re not talking about President Jeb Bush here, the person FOX pushed for President. Had it been Jeb, News wouldn’t be like it is today. FOX would be far more positive, and CNN less negative. Also, growth would be at 2% and we’d probably be in another war.

I’m not trying to make MSM circle Trump, im speaking it’s complete package, all the networks. It’s not Anti-Trump, it’s Anti-Nationalism.