November with the One!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Seen this before in the form of 'load opportunity' at a former carrier. I thought it was a great idea, though I hated the 'we are sorry, the load has been dispatched to another vehicle' message after accepting a good load. In the current system I wouldn't even have known about that load.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I can see that being a downside of it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Working on how we are going to handle that, and adding an "alarm" tone for the offers.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm, missed a load offer with the new no call system. No alert from the phone or anything about it with notifications enabled. Only found out about it when I checked my tablet. Not liking this at all :(

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmm, missed a load offer with the new no call system. No alert from the phone or anything about it with notifications enabled. Only found out about it when I checked my tablet. Not liking this at all :(

Do you have phone settings for app set up to receive load offer notifications in settings?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you have phone settings for app set up to receive load offer notifications in settings?

I don't have a specific option for load offers to turn on, but everything is turned on.
I'm pretty sure I have not received any notifications via phone since the App was updated. Maybe its not fully compatible with my phone.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
In your iOS settings, go to notifications. Check if Load One Driver is set to receive. If it’s off turn it on.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just did a fresh install. Oddly, I did get a notification to enter my code.
Just need dispatch to send out a message to see if its working. There must be a traffic back up somewhere to report ;)

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
It would be nice to get a phone call along with the message. Something like "you have a load offer available".
I won't hear the notification if I am sleeping.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It would be nice to get a phone call along with the message. Something like "you have a load offer available".
I won't hear the notification if I am sleeping.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

We are setting it with a distinctive tone to go off every two minutes. We are looking at a satellite alert as well.