The Fake News Depot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He moved over to get a look look at Microphone Girl doing that.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
CNN's website claims that Trump called NBC's Peter Alexander Fake News. The video doesn't show that. He was specifically speaking to CNN's Jim Acosta when Trump said Fake News.
CNN didn't report accurately the whole exchange while providing a video and quotes in the story. Good grief. The video exchange is in the link below.
Screenshot_20181107-195751.png Screenshot_20181107-195751.png
Trump and CNN's Jim Acosta spar over classification of migrants as an "invasion"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181107-200932.png
    Screenshot_20181107-200932.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some days I almost feel sorry for Jim Acosta.

Today is not one of them

Not exactly the way NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt presented the incident. While not fake news it is another example of signature, gluten free, non-GMO, artisan crafted news. They didn't show Acosta's rude, disrespectful and disobedient outburst. Only President Trump's smack down.

Start at the 8:00 mark.

muttly

Veteran Expediter

Today is not one of them

Not exactly the way NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt presented the incident. While not fake news it is another example of signature, gluten free, non-GMO, artisan crafted news. They didn't show Acosta's rude, disrespectful and disobedient outburst. Only President Trump's smack down.

Or Acosta touching the female intern, which sparked the Whitehouse to take away his hard press pass. Acosta denies touching her and CNN won't examine that denial closely. Instead they'll accuse people who produced video evidence of the incident of "doctoring the tape". You know kind of like when a football replay gets zoomed in for a better look. That kind of doctoring. Lol.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Acosta's karate chop to the interns arm was pretty weak. It was done more out of reflex. But he did touch her with some force and then denied touching her. The Whitehouse took away his hard pass because he touched the intern not because he asked a question that Trump didnt like. The media will spin it that way and not focus on Acosta touching the intern. NBC didn't even show it in the above clip. They are more focused on protecting Acosta.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Today is not one of them

Or Acosta touching the female intern, which sparked the Whitehouse to take away his hard press pass. Acosta denies touching her and CNN won't examine that denial closely. Instead they'll accuse people who produced video evidence of the incident of "doctoring the tape". You know kind of like when a football replay gets zoomed in for a better look. That kind of doctoring. Lol.

The fact that Acosta got his press pass revoked is irrelevant to me. Ok, fine .... I didn't like his line of questioning anyway.

The doctored video that Sarah Huckabee Sanders, in essence The White House, shared was doctored. She apparently got it from infowars. It wasn't doctored by being zoomed in, it was sped up! The small portion of video where Acosta touches that intern is sped up to make the motion look more dramatic.

This is 3rd rate crap from our White House ..... again! What the hell do we live in China or Russia?

It' amazing how Trumpsters can't be fair & honest about a single thing this White House does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter

Today is not one of them

The fact that Acosta got his press pass revoked is irrelevant to me. Ok, fine .... I didn't like his line of questioning anyway.

The doctored video that Sarah Huckabee Sanders, in essence The White House, shared was doctored. She apparently got it from infowars. It wasn't doctored by being zoomed in, it was sped up! The small portion of video where Acosta touches that intern is sped up to make the motion look more dramatic.

This is 3rd rate crap from our White House ..... again! What the hell do we live in China or Russia?

It' amazing how Trumpsters can't be fair & honest about a single thing this White House does.
Hard press pass. He still has his press pass. The Whitehouse can't take that away from him. He just can't enter the building for the time being. Probably until they are assured that Acosta won't physically put his hands on someone again. He denies even touching her. It's on tape and there are pictures. Did he touch her? Yes or no?
Watson said he didn't speed up the tape. He copied the tape, zoomed it in and then converted it to gif. The two videos though are in the link.
Remember though for those that want to be honest, CNN's Anderson Cooper had Jim Acosta on his show about the incident and about him losing his hard press pass. They didn't even show the video of the incident so people could see and decide for themselves. The incident was the reason he lost his hard press pass credentials. They just had Acosta giving his version and then had colleagues come to his defense. No serious probing of the physical contact and showing of the actual video that they could have gotten from CSpan if they wanted to. Deception by ommision.
MSM Claims, Without Evidence, That White House Acosta Tape Was 'Doctored'

CNN Does Not Play Full Video Of Acosta’s Interaction With WH Intern In Interview With Acosta :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Mr. Acosta seem to bully things,,,IMHO...but then again, manners are really crappy in the USA ,,

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"I held on to the mic because I wasn't through asking questions."

It wasn't his mic, and he was already told he was done. So he's talking like 4 year old who thinks he isn't getting enough attention. He's rude and unprofessional, and Trump called him out on it, and called CNN out for supporting him and encouraging him.

The video wasn't doctored any more than NFL replay video is doctored, and anyone who has ever edited video knows it.

Reactions: Moot and muttly

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's unfortunate that the majority of Americans will never see this video and believe what they are spoon fed.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's unfortunate that the majority of Americans will never see this video and believe what they are spoon fed.
A majority of Americans still believe Trump mocked a disabled reporter. There's plenty of video evidence showing him mocking non-disabled people in the same exact way, including Ted Cruz, but the MSM won't show any of it.

There are also numerous examples where Trump takes shots at non-black-female reporters, but because Trump is an equal opportunity insulter, when he goes after someone who happens to be black and female, he's a racist misogynist.

A few years ago when baseball player Bryce Harper made his first trip to Toronto, where you can drink at 18, and Harper was under 21, a reporter asked him if he was going to drink while In Canada. His response? "That's a clown question.".

I've been hoping for the day when Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Trump to do something similar in response to a stupid question. The other day when Trump said "That's a stupid question," I finally got my wish. It was glorious. LOL

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
1F7F53F3-81EC-455D-8706-FF06347DE010.jpeg

Am I the only person that’s starting to like Jim Acosta now that he’s karate chopping women?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
AB7DDF5E-9CCF-4D8C-900B-5F5E40889052.jpeg

People watch News today not because they actually want the News, but they want to be told what they want to hear. The only actual philosophy in CNN politics is the ends justify the means.

Look at Broward County. Do you think if these people get caught putting in false ballots that Democrats are going to care? No, absolutely not. The ends justify the means. CNN doesn’t care about the actual vote, just the result they can manipulate.

If CNN can get people to think Trump Conservatives are racist, xenophobic, homophobic Nazis, then that’s what they do.

They miss the fundamental truth, that it’s not the destination, but the journey. How you conducted your life, how you held yourself, that will be remembered.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Conservatives (going back thousand of years) have always been sticklers about following the rules, the process, the laws. The outcome then becomes whatever it is If the process is sound and legitimate, then so will be the outcome.

Liberals, on the other hand, are much more goal oriented, outcome driven, where the results matter far more than how you got there. The rules that get them to their goals are followed, while the rules that block their goals are ignored.

The shenanigans going on in Broward and Palm Beach counties, while deeply suspicious, could also be the results of mistakes made by not being sticklers for the rules and the process.

Reactions: Solar

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tomorrow's headlines .

"Presidential Trump, without evidence, offered his opinion on something"