October 2018 What nots and other stuff

Noname

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Unloaded in Lexington NE and about to head back to CA, a gigantic horsefly flew into the van tries to hitch a ride to California. No Sir! You ain't going, Lol....

Them Nebraskan horseflies are really big. Bummer, Lol...

Ships passing in the night Mailer. MrsWornOut and I will be passing through Nebraska on I-80 later tonight on our way from Trenton NJ to Medicine Bow WY

Kinda far from your turf for you??

Yup! Lol...

About twice a month I get that kind of distance. Love going outside CA once in awhile so I can get the fuel rebates. Lol...
Heading your way now Mailer. Cheyenne WY to Bakersfield CA. Let me know if you're in the area.
Unloaded in Lexington NE and about to head back to CA, a gigantic horsefly flew into the van tries to hitch a ride to California. No Sir! You ain't going, Lol....

Them Nebraskan horseflies are really big. Bummer, Lol...

Ships passing in the night Mailer. MrsWornOut and I will be passing through Nebraska on I-80 later tonight on our way from Trenton NJ to Medicine Bow WY

Yup! Lol...

About twice a month I get that kind of distance. Love going outside CA once in awhile so I can get the fuel rebates. Lol...
Heading your way now Mailer. Cheyenne WY to Bakersfield CA. Let me know if you're in the area.

You sure do get the runs, WOM. Expediting, not intestinal.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
20181015_210801.jpg

For a truck stop that won't have showers for drivers in Chicago, they sure know where to dump hundreds of gallons of water. Busted water sprinkler turned into show fountain tonight.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sorry for you loss Mark

Less Miles , More Net Money .

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
People near Albany don’t wanna pry their wallets open an inch! Might have to go back to PA to get going.

Fultonville TA is ok, but cell service sucks. This is Verizon country, and they don’t like to share

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
People near Albany don’t wanna pry their wallets open an inch! Might have to go back to PA to get going.

Fultonville TA is ok, but cell service sucks. This is Verizon country, and they don’t like to share

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I’ll lend you my phone (Verizon) but you have to come and get it.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Yup! Lol...

Yup! Lol...

You sure do get the runs, WOM. Expediting, not intestinal.

Bakersfield CA was a short stay, dropped and bokked on a well paid shortie. Picked by LA and dropping in Vegas ✌️

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On Oct 20 Arby’s will serve a Duck sandwich in 16 locations.
None in Michigan.
Looks like Rags and LOS should do a road trip.
I’m sure it’d be a trip.

Reactions: Solar