Owner/Operator
I had a gray van but I sold it.

Then I bought a brown van.
Dirty Van.JPG

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Unloaded in Lexington NE and about to head back to CA, a gigantic horsefly flew into the van tries to hitch a ride to California. No Sir! You ain't going, Lol....

Them Nebraskan horseflies are really big. Bummer, Lol...

Ships passing in the night Mailer. MrsWornOut and I will be passing through Nebraska on I-80 later tonight on our way from Trenton NJ to Medicine Bow WY

Kinda far from your turf for you??

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT at the J in Woodhaven, MI. Listened to what I figured was a injector knock, down to El Paso, and back to Chicago. Drove to Wyane’s shop Monday morning, not a sound other than the normal engine rattling! Was quite running to TN,then north to drop. Kind of a head scratcher, but happy about it.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
String of three loads preplanned

First was the aforementioned load to SD; followed immediately by a return to KC area, then by a Topeka to Delaware longie

From DE we went back to the home 40 and did a couple errands. Last night brought us to Selkirk NY with a massive 28 lb load.

Now at Pilot in Rotterdam; thinking about going up the Thruway an exit or two to the TA.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OOS for some hometime turned into Medical Emergency for my Mother , not a good Outlook.

Less Miles , More Net Money .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thoughts and prayers from me and mine....

So sorry to hear this

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Sending your Mama prayers!
Thank you all .. it has been 3 years and 7 months since admitting Mom into Nursing home . Broken left Shoulder , Open Heart surgery , Broken Nose and fractured forehead from fall in her room . It seems that Kidney failure might finally be more than my 84 year old Mother can fight . Dialysis seems unlikely because of other contributing Health concerns. Pair of Specialized Doctors will inform us in morning of any changes.

Less Miles , More Net Money .

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded in Lexington NE and about to head back to CA, a gigantic horsefly flew into the van tries to hitch a ride to California. No Sir! You ain't going, Lol....

Ships passing in the night Mailer. MrsWornOut and I will be passing through Nebraska on I-80 later tonight on our way from Trenton NJ to Medicine Bow WY

Yup! Lol...

About twice a month I get that kind of distance. Love going outside CA once in awhile so I can get the fuel rebates. Lol...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Yup! Lol...

About twice a month I get that kind of distance. Love going outside CA once in awhile so I can get the fuel rebates. Lol...
Heading your way now Mailer. Cheyenne WY to Bakersfield CA. Let me know if you're in the area.

Reactions: NorthernBill