Rocking the ONE in October

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Last week turned out good. The weekend load helped pushed the numbers. Monday had one offer but it was a no go. Tuesday thru Thursday loads everyday. Should be done by noon today and still have the day left to grab something else.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is your Chief Meteorologist DollarSign here for today's weather :). After looking at the weather on the App, there's rain and more rain in the Carolinas, KY, WV, VA, PA and on up the east coast today. This should be out by Friday and everyone stay safe!
That's where I was sitting. Decided I didn't want anything to do with it, so I shot around the east side down the coast. Missed it all.

IMG_20181011_123437.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been through Vegas twice in the last week (including today) maybe one day I'll do more then just look

Empty in Denver Colorado.

Last week when I came through Colorado, there was no signs of snow, not the case this time. Also, snow and chain up sign warning alerts up for Sunday.
I'm thinking I'm not going to be hanging around long, or at least know where I'm not going

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday Evening Load One! Had a average week this week with a Friday local run. It seems that I've been in that range to a bit more in a couple of weeks, just steady. Hoping it breaks through and I think its caused of the Midterm Election. Have to wait and see!

Now your National Weather from Chief Meteorologist DollarSign :). Looks like we've got a cold front dipping down and snow west of it from WI and MN all the way down to KS and east of that is rain into IL. Also rain in TX, AR, KY, TN and spots in the south.

Everyone stay safe out there and that's your latest weather update from Load One weather Chief Meteorologist DollarSign :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday Evening Load One! Had a average week this week with a Friday local run. It seems that I've been in that range to a bit more in a couple of weeks, just steady. Hoping it breaks through and I think its caused of the Midterm Election. Have to wait and see!

Now your National Weather from Chief Meteorologist DollarSign :). Looks like we've got a cold front dipping down and snow west of it from WI and MN all the way down to KS and east of that is rain into IL. Also rain in TX, AR, KY, TN and spots in the south.

Everyone stay safe out there and that's your latest weather update from Load One weather Chief Meteorologist DollarSign :)

Confirmed snow sighting in KS this morning

IMG_4608.JPG

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One! Got the load off first thing this morning. Went to Walmart to take a nap. After I woke up and no calls, I realized it was time to get the van serviced and the transmission done as well. Made a few phone calls and got a appointment first thing in the morning.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Early Morning Load One! Got the van out of the dealership later than usual. All is done and even decided to get back in service and get on the board. Spent the evening relocating to a better area and see what happens!

I think I'm the only one on here, LOL. With that in mind Goodnight Load One and everyone stay safe!