C&J

Active Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Reactions: Ragman

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of the first sections they finished on 696 is already being ripped out without ever being open. Concrete failed testing.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Looks like most of the work now is being completed on the shoulders and exit ramps east of Hoover rd to Gratiot.
200w (1).gif 20181223_130540.jpg

Reactions: Ragman

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like most of the work now is being completed on the shoulders and exit ramps east of Hoover rd to Gratiot.

I give Michigan credit, at least they, for the most part, rip the whole road out and start fresh. This does not apply to the last/first 15 miles of 75..lol I run the left lane to/from the state line balls to the wall. The only smooth lane left..

But what's up with the 75 south of Dayton? I bet construction workers have retired from that never ending project. No excuse for it taking that long.

Reactions: muttly

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

I give Michigan credit, at least they, for the most part, rip the whole road out and start fresh. This does not apply to the last/first 15 miles of 75..lol I run the left lane to/from the state line balls to the wall. The only smooth lane left..

But what's up with the 75 south of Dayton? I bet construction workers have retired from that never ending project. No excuse for it taking that long.

Ohio hired Chicago construction companies.