October 2018 What nots and other stuff

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The days half over and you’re first. Sad

My Bears being first. Nice.
If they had held on and beat Green Bay, there’d be a lot of talk about them at 4-0.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The days half over and you’re first. Sad
Very sad...... Seems like EO has been abandoned.

2285228704_e2d54fa9ff_b.jpg

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So I’m heading back to work after lunch at home and I come up to the railroad tracks by my house and I see this:IMG_0514.JPG

Just when I thought I seen it all.......

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last Monday: back to optometrist; grandpuppy chewed my brand new glasses. Been getting by with old ones, with one earpiece
Runs:
Jeannette PA to Crown Point IN
Lincolnwood. IL to Union SC
Forest City NC to Troy MI
Woodhaven MI to Wichita KS

Tire time. Two original Nexens wore out on front at 67k, one on rear had a belt shift. Now, 3 new Firestone Transforces, one Nexen (factory full size spare placed in service), and the good original rear is the new spare.

Now enrt back to Hoosier land after a relaxing weekend. The Firestone salesman had reversed the charge for the alignment because it was still in spec after 67k miles! That was nice of him; it bought us two nights at a Days Inn. As for Days Inn, not so nice. Confirms my preference for Red Roof.

Shout out to Wornout
He gave me good tire advice the other day.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Presidential Alert!

All the fear that's put across through the media isn't enough. His Royal Highness needs direct access to all cell phones.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Presidential Alert!

All the fear that's put across through the media isn't enough. His Royal Highness needs direct access to all cell phones.
I thought the same thing but turns out this was a plan that wast started by previous administration. Still don't like it. Getting too close to Orwellian predictions. But, the guy that came by yesterday to insert the micro chip under my skin said I was worrying about nothing

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the same thing but turns out this was a plan that wast started by previous administration. Still don't like it. Getting too close to Orwellian predictions. But, the guy that came by yesterday to insert the micro chip under my skin said I was worrying about nothing

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Why would the Government want to put a Chip under Your skin . ?
To watch you Sleep while your Wife drives all those Miles ..?
Or to watch you carry those Shopping Bags while following your Wife around the Mall ..

U run the Miles
I run for the Money

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Am I the only person that believes Andy Kaufman paved the roads of Michigan?

dalscott

Expert Expediter
I received my Presidential Alert this afternoon. It's too bad our friend from West Virginia doesn't post here anymore. I'm sure he has some serious concerns about the government taking complete control of our cell phones much like he had with Operation Jade Helm.
https://www.expeditersonline.com/forums/threads/jade-helm.66504/

I don’t know about you, but I would want to know if there is an emergency. If you don’t want to know, ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I try to be polite and all...
I am parked in truck stop, practically all by myself, 30-40 spots open, almost empty lot...
Some schmuck shows up, and not only parks next to me, he literally parks 4 inches from my driver door. He can't even get out(his driver door touches my rear panel). So, I cordially move over next 4 spots...
Another one shows up, proceeds to do the same thing.
Some people just don't get the "vehicular space" idea. No, I get it, when it's busy (like Laredo), but some tards never get "Laredo" out of their heads when in other parts of the country.
No wonder Ntimevan sleeps in Walmart parking lots.
I am driving there now...

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Last edited:

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran Romeo, MI to Athens, AL today. Got the new injector installed Monday at that famous shop in Toledo. On the way to a pick, the engine started being very unhappy. Limped into a T/S and was able to make it less unhappy. Tuesday made it back to the shop and Wyane was able to pull that injector and we both scratched our heads, no reason for it to not have stayed happy. Engine is running good and strong now! Could have been a different outcome with a shop that is like, what’s in your wallet.