September 2018 Locations & More

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That sucks. I keep thinking about that situation as I continue to drop more money getting this Sprinter set up. Spending a lot of money, for the same old end results. I must have passed certifiably insane a while ago to think this was a good idea

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Ditto.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: RoadTime

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That sucks. I keep thinking about that situation as I continue to drop more money getting this Sprinter set up. Spending a lot of money, for the same old end results. I must have passed certifiably insane a while ago to think this was a good idea

There is always McDonald's counter job to help pay for those sprinter expenses.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

20180928_124652.jpg
As long as they "nedded sproitner", I'll keep on driving.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Was near the water, but a couple weeks too late. Picked up in Wilmington NC yesterday and headed north. The week started in Tucson Monday and will end tomorrow in Orlando. In between, 5200 paid (team) miles. That'll make 14,000 in 3 weeks. Bless Murray's .

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laying on my sofa ...
Smell of ribs cooking ...
Blues Bothers, Enter the Dragon or College Gameday ... hmmm?

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Laying in the bed. In Texas.
Completed "Mr. 3000" 24 hours ago. Going for "Mr. 4000" (miles are for yellow cubes, we drive for money).
My ribs are "cooking".

Last edited: